Wanted - F12 blue/grey. Light int | FerrariChat

Wanted F12 blue/grey. Light int

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Raj seth, Mar 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    Hello everyone.

I literally just bought a blue TDF California T and am already thinking about trading up. Looking for an F12. 5-20k miles - blues, silver/ titanium, no red, no white. <$220k. Needs to have lighter interior. Sabba or tan etc. Anyone know a car like that ? I obviously know all the cars listed online. I’m in the boston area ..

My own car is 2016 Cali T; certified, 2 years ( about 22 months now) power warranty TDF, tan, quilted doors/ seats. 21k miles. I bought from Tomkin ( F dealer) in Jan. Just took it out week ago. Will sell as soon as I spot next thing ...

[email protected]

if you have F12 that matches or might have interest in my California T when I sell...

2. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
  3. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Does it matter the location, are you willing to have it shipped?

4. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth

No prob ship if right car...

must say as time goes on find myself thinking 488 too. But the market is silly now .. no need to rush...

5. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth

Looks nice - we’ve discussed. Want ( unlike others) to steal my trade. I made them offer which was v close but they rejected. that said, gives me time to re-consider. That’s where 488 is creeping in my thoughts. Was at dealer looking at cars yesterday.. they are nice..

Never thought black till I considered this dark blue - can almost look black. Miller ( close to me) had a nice black/ tan that sold v quickly. Missed a lifter that stopped me.

Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth

Blue F12 coming. Blue Cali T sold and going. Paperwork....

ac360 likes this.
  7. twinturbo

twinturbo Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Congrats!

I’m in the same boat. Looking at F12’s but the 488 is sneaking in on me.

8. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    488 was alluring to me for a number of reasons esp vs 458s which are hot hot hot. Spiders expensive . Market is distorted a bit.

I liked somewhat more docile sounding around town anyway ( vs 458) and increased comfort (vs 458) but ultimately concluded f12 wins on more limited depreciation , usability and the reality that the car at 7/10ths is plenty for me. Wish it had 2020 electronics/ updated systems but I suppose that’s what people pay up for in 812s

Vs 488 I’d miss missile sharpness and that super taught cornering but less attention, easier to explain to wife ( to them it’s a non convert California) a huge plus...

I’ll get a little ( thinking the Alfa ) sport sedan w 4 wheel drive for DD. I simply couldn’t ever drop my kid to school in a 488 ( he argues this point!) But in a dark dark blue F12 without flashy calipers... I might sneak in.

I’d wait for 488 prices. For as much as many are asking - you can practically buy new. Yes you need to wait. If you’ve got gobs of money and it works in yr life get one now! They are awesome.

9. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Looking for a tdf Cali t is the deal falls through. What’s the current price for the Cali t? Thx

10. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    Cali is sold. Sold in a day. F12 on the way. I was going to trade but gave “ mike” ( all over classifieds) a shot. Got me $20k over trade value ( mind you a perfect car w warrantee) in an hour. Could I have gotten $5k more ? Perhaps. Happy it’s done.

NYC Fred likes this.
  11. EB166

EB166 Rookie

Jan 22, 2019
    Full Name:
    Erik B
    Raj, I am actually looking to trade my Grigio Silverstone Cali T in for a blue or grey F12. Would you mind PMing me what you got for your Cali T and what F12 you bought?

12. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    I bought the dark blue one at Ferrari Atlanta. I got them to add power. It was on consignment so I had to get the seller down a bit. But good price w warranty.

I missed a silver 16 with low miles @ Tampa Ferrari. Well optioned. I had them to $217k with two year power. It was on for 235 w one yr .. dealers won’t make big leaps.

All these guys will tell you there’s another buyer just waiting ( Tampa car proved true) but generally these cars aren’t moving that fast. Black one at Miller did sell quickly though. Considered but no lift. Like blue better. Decided on a few more miles for color I wanted. Can’t take dark seats myself.

Naples motors had a pozzi blue 13 w miles. Went for ask ~$217 - no warrantee though...

Continental didn’t really seem that interested ( their silver car) - I quickly moved on...

For my cali - dealers offered from $110-$118 sight unseen . But with 2 y power and the fact it was just bought / certified knew I could sell for more. It was worth more. So did the deal - they gave me 2 days to sell my car privately and voila

Boots likes this.
  13. EB166

EB166 Rookie

Jan 22, 2019
    Full Name:
    Erik B
    You bought the 2014 Blu America F12 with 13k miles from Ferrari of Atlanta?

I have a 2015 Grigio Silverstone over Cuoio Cali T with 10k miles (Loaded with $273k sticker). Was offered $120k a few months ago from various dealers, but prices on them have gone up and I am now considering selling it for $135-$139k.

As for the F12s, I have been seeking out ideally a high spec Blu Pozzi or Scozia car with low mileage. Have been speaking to a few owners with Tailor Made cars, but unfortunately none are willing to sell right now.

14. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    I guess I’m saying I’d sell it Vs trade. Call mike or list it yourself. Dealers will discount it too much. Tax advantage doesn’t offset.

15. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    Yes blue America. More miles than ideal but had all the options I car about. I don’t need carbon everywhere. 1 owner car so yea.. I jumped.

16. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    Can’t wait!

17. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Fun trivia fact: I believe that was Scott Borchetta's old F12. Very nice spec.

18. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    I don’t know who he is but he has great taste! Glad he drove it. The idea of getting these cars and and putting on 1k miles/ year is nuts. I’ll drive this one.

Bit of a gamble on blue America. I love pozzi, dark blues but never saw it and found dealer photos difficult. Same blue America color car @ another dealer looks closer to what I expect. Dark. Atlanta pics were very washed out by bright light. Frankly I think it will be perfect. More stealth the better. Lucky guy, yr friend to have had that car for 7 years!

19. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    Correct. Was his. He once gave a Ferrari to his lawyer Joel Katz. A friend asked if this is that car. No idea - think he’s got a stable of them.

20. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Congrats! I was eyeing that Blu America F12 for a bit, such a stunning spec! Blu America is a fantastic colour, in the sunlight it really pops.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Cigarzman and ewright like this.
  21. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Raj: it is certainly his car as I saw the original sales contract. Hope it will be in your hands soon for you to enjoy.

22. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
  23. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake