TAKE OVER LEASE 2003 BMW Z4 NO MONEY DOWN | FerrariChat

TAKE OVER LEASE 2003 BMW Z4 NO MONEY DOWN

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Buttuz4eva, Mar 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    #1 Buttuz4eva, Mar 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2003 BMW Z4 3,000 MILES HARDLY DRIVEN.
    Straight through BMW financing car gets put in your name no funny stuff no money down only $462 amonth for the next 2 years car is light blue with light tan interior and tan top tiptronic or automatic. Got the car last summer for my wife now she don't want it anymore she wants bigger family car possible vanquish interested call me 917 299 4181
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Is the car on Long Island or in California...? Not that i can afford it, just wondering since it has California plates and you live on Long Island...

Sweet car, though; no money down...? Hell, if i moved out and lived in the car, itself, i could almost afford it...! :)

3. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Would you be willing to execute an off-the-record, yet legally recorded, agreement between you and a buyer regarding taking over payments without involving BMW or is the relinqueshment of this lease a factor in the next purchase?

4. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Is that a 2.5 or 3.0? Auto or manual? What is the residual? Mileage allowance? Options?

5. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    Sorry has to go through bmw looked into it already and they said that is what has to be done and it has to go into a persons name not another leasing company

2.5 auto /tiptronic power seats windows cd 10,000 year milage alowance the next step down from sports package.

not actual photo of car but same color and interior tan not black had to find some thing quick just to give you guys a visual