458 - 458 Italia Tops Poll of Greatest Ferraris Ever | FerrariChat

458 458 Italia Tops Poll of Greatest Ferraris Ever

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Jason B, Apr 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PMiranda

PMiranda Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Ooof,. Like reading an article on how your city is high on the best places to live list while shopping for a new home :)

2. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    I guess I could say I’m surprised by the result, but that would be a huge lie.

Kind regards,

Nuno.

Mikael-F360 likes this.
  3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    I wonder how many of those who voted have even driven any of the cars they voted for...

What are the subscription num ers of that magazine outside of the UK? First I ever hear of it.

Must say that seeing where we are now compared to 2017 where fee 488 platform was relatively new, I doubt the outcome would be as dramatic. Now you have both the F8 and Pista, a d more who was in the 458 camp has gotten into a 488 or better.

At the end of the day I don't know how much it really means anything. If its just a poll from mag subscribers with an interest and not actual experience, it's just assumptions. And the total tally of vote is what, like about 1/4 of just 458's produced? It's not a big number considering the number of cars produced and owners out there.

Would be fun to see how it would play out if Ferrari did a poll aski g all of its cluents to name the 5 best Ferraris ever. Quite sure neither the 458 or 488 would even make the list.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    If you look at the polls here on FChat I think you see the exact same thing...458>>>>488 in terms of professed love.

xfrgtr and AlfistaPortoghese like this.