New @ Ricambi America - 348 / F355 Fuel Sender Units | FerrariChat

New @ Ricambi America - 348 / F355 Fuel Sender Units

Discussion in '348/355' started by Ricambi America, Oct 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Today we took delivery of our first batch of 348 and F355 reproduction fuel sender units. The originals have been a PITA to source from Ferrari for a while, so when I made contact with Racing Services UK about these new versions, it was almost preordained we'd have them in North Carolina quickly.

Bingo, bango, they're here. RS146648 Fuel Level Sender

It replaces the no longer available and sometimes inaccurate Ferrari item. This item uses a magnetic float and reed switches to replace the old style resistance wire and spring contacts and is manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel, so is compatible with all modern fuel types. Highly accurate from empty to full plus low level warning lamp, it is supplied with a new Nitrile seal, fitted with the correct wiring plug, fitting instructions and includes 12 months warranty from the manufacturer.

At the moment, we're only going to sell them with the custom fitting tool shown in our photo.

For the first Fchatter that can install this *and* take a few pictures (ideally a video!) *and* doesn't burn their car to the ground, I'll offer a 50% discount. I'd need the photos/video within about two weeks, so if you're interested, keep that in mind.

Enjoy!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. chopsui

chopsui Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2019
    Austin, Tx
    Perfect timing for me. You guys just delivered a couple of fuel pump rebuild kits for me. I'll be doing that this weekend so my tank is already drained. I'm in the middle of an engine out so it might be a while until I'm able to actually test it but I'm happy to take some pics/vid of the install. I'll give you a call tomorrow as I'll want to do this now discount or not.

3. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

^ Sounds good. I'll be in/out of the office twice today, so leave a VM if necessary or drop me an email

4. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

Quick thread bump.... we were (past tense) out of stock on these for a while as Racing Services UK transitioned to a new distributor of these fuel level senders. But, as of today (08 April 2021) we are now restocked on these senders in all varieties 348, F355, TR/512TR. : https://www.ricambiamerica.com/146648-fuel-level.html

WATSON, SoCal1 and Qavion like this.
  5. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
  6. MRF40@yahoo.com

[email protected] Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Planet Urf.
    Full Name:
    like whut? Ralph??
  7. 348Jeff

348Jeff Formula 3

Oct 25, 2011
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Did anyone take you up on this offer? If so do you have a link?

If not I well maybe looking for one and happy to document it :)