Best Way to Liquidate Cars | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Best Way to Liquidate Cars

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by SoCal to az, Apr 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    I'd definitely try the Bat auction for the cars.They can pull some surprising numbers for the right vehicles and the total cost is 350$ which is for their extensive photo shoot.
    Also cars can stay put for entire sale.

2. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    S---head, I was feeling sorry.

GT2goneF likes this.
  3. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    LOL. It just shows you have a genuinely good heart.

SoCal to az likes this.
  4. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    I will offer socal the $350 fee as soon as he returns the $1 million bank wire sent to him.

GT2goneF and c8spidey like this.
  5. AD211

AD211 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 19, 2017
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Can this thread last until 4/1/22?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

c8spidey, GT2goneF and SoCal to az like this.
  6. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    LOL we can sure try!

SoCal to az and Coincid like this.
  7. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Just start telling stories about how you bought a car with no one.

GT2goneF likes this.
  8. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    If anyone is nostalgic for Noone, he can be found quite easily on the McLaren forum. The members over there haven’t banished him...yet. Of course, that doesn’t keep him from trying. He’s still the master of his own unique lane: expert knowledge without any first hand experience. That’s his shtick and he’s sticking to it. I tip my hat to his unrivaled consistency.

GT2goneF likes this.
  9. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Challenge.... Accepted!

Sent from my BLA-A09 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

10. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I don't think I had the pleasure, maybe he was before my time here. If he was still here, I don't recall his presence. From what I am gathering, seems he was quite a character. To fill my curiosity and a little entertainment; could anybody fill me in with the actions that got him into the elite status of BANNED?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Thecadster likes this.
  11. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    The dude’s a complete trip. He would purport high level knowledge about all things automotive, but in truth, he was closer to being a kid in his mom’s basement using her AOL account. He didn’t own cars, didn’t drive cars, no car was good enough for him invest his money in. I am trying to remember some of his more preposterous statements. He mentioned something about a particular car not driving especially well in automatic mode, and made it seem like that was a complete dealbreaker. Help me out on the other highlights fellas. Ultimately, he was banned repeatedly, and eventually, he was simply voted off the island. Everyone just tired of his relentless nonsense.

12. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I’m well aware. I’m on that forum as well. He started a tread about wanting to buy a 720. Will be 3 years before he finds the right deal. Making excuses that he can’t find a car with a light interior.

GT2goneF and Thecadster like this.
  13. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona

He spent 30 pages arguing why anyone would “click through the paddles”. Just drive your ferrari in auto mode he said.

When asked about his driving experience with a Ferrari, he would change the subject to Porsche pdk or mclaren.

I tried to explain that I owned a 488 and would never ever drive in auto mode cause by the tou me you hit 20 mph, the car has you in 6th gear.

Despite numerous owners proclaiming the same he argued incessantly that none of us knew what we were talking about.

To date as far as I know he owns no exotics and his last sports car was a Audi R8 like 6 years ago or something stupid.

Jo Sta7 and Thecadster like this.
  14. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    will run out of both burritos and tacos though

GT2goneF likes this.
  15. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    He was literally making fun of the fire sale of a house by a veteran fchatter with cancer, by saying who would buy a house in that area because the area looks like zombie would come out. The guy would actually throw in his 430 at very cheap price. That is when I decided not to give him any more excuse for the BS.

Thecadster likes this.
  16. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Wow.. Yeah, I do not recall seeing any of this so he must've "been left" before my time here. Sounds like a true gem. After reading your post and the previous ones, I am glad I didn't get exposed because, although I do turn the ignore button on quite frequently, the veteran with cancer story would have most definitely hit the "I'm gonna roughen you up" button. Seems like in this case, it was truly deserved and the F-world is a better place without him.

Coincid and IloveGT like this.