Weekend Ferrari Project.... | FerrariChat

Weekend Ferrari Project....

Discussion in '360/430' started by CoreyNJ, Apr 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    kes7u, armedferret and duck.co.za like this.
  2. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    Love that stuff. Did my wife's q7 with it. Definitely a better underrated brand than all the chemical guys stuff.

3. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    I just had it professionally done to the car along with a paint correction less than a month ago. I should have done the diffuser before that, but I have been mulling over a CF diffuser until I saw one in person recently on an another F430 which made up my mind. Since it's a new part and won't need paint correction, I figure I can do the coating myself.

clean512 likes this.
  4. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Franklin Park, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    wow, that thing is gorgeous!

5. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    Curious....how much was the CF rear diffuser? I have the CF challenge grill on my car, and think this would be a nice addition (price pending!) send pics once installed!

6. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    https://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari-f430-carbon-fiber-rear-diffuser

Call them up, you should be able to get a better price because of FerrariChat. Shipping isn't included so if you live close enough you may want to pick it up as the box is pretty big even though it doesn't weigh a lot, the box size makes shipping expensive.

As for pics, I will post some one I get it on the car. I am waiting on new spire clips since my original are rusted and an exhaust bracket issue to be sorted, all found when I took my old diffuser off.

7. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Wow! now that is a work of art.