April 17th Orange County Rally for a good cause | FerrariChat

April 17th Orange County Rally for a good cause

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TrojanFan, Apr 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    All: As President of FCA- SWR I received the following email from Samantha Tan, (st-racing.org) who is a professional race car driver and team owner of ST Racing.

"I’m currently working on an event that is very important to me. As you may know, there has been a rise in anti-Asian attacks due to the pandemic. A few friends and I have partnered with the organization Hate is A Virus to host a car meet fundraiser in support of the #StopAsianHate movement. The event will be held at Anaheim Gardenwalk on April 17 at 11am. Security is being handled by Anaheim PD. 100% of our proceeds will be going to Hate is A Virus’ commUNITY Action Fund, and we are happy to announce that we have already raised $10K so far.

I wanted to personally invite you to our event. Tickets for the rally and the car meet can be found here: https://www.bh2events.com/events I hope you can make it!"

For those of you looking for something to do on April 17th and want to contribute to a good cause, I'd like to encourage you to attend.

SoCal1 likes this.
  2. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    I will be there! Looking forward to it.

3. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Thank you Peter

My gym is 2 blocks away just registered for the event :)