812 VS Rumors | Page 253 | FerrariChat

812 VS Rumors

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Frenzisko, Feb 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IlModenese

IlModenese Rookie

Jan 15, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    SS
    Is it just me, or does it sound a little muffled? Less of a scream? Love the downshifts!

Caeruleus11 and leopoldo like this.
  2. isot

isot Formula 3

May 6, 2012
    Lucca
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Yes, it's now clear to me that the rear lights have remained the same as the Superfast. If I have seen correctly both the spoiler and the rear bumper have a cut that partially covers the circular lights. Visually they look a lot like the lights of the SF90 despite having remained as they are. For this reason I have decided to leave those of SF. At first glance they cause the same effect. Only reason why I have not replaced them with the originals.

:)

Caeruleus11 and ewright like this.
  3. isot

isot Formula 3

May 6, 2012
    Lucca
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Crushed and muffled sound. Much blown. Unusual. we'll see.. Maybe on that mule there is still a few pieces left in the exhaust

Maloja likes this.
  4. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    Yes, exactly. A car with a lovely history and dominated the season’s racing.

5. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
  6. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
  7. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
  8. rossodino

rossodino Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2007
    corona del mar, ca.
    Full Name:
    bruce sansone
    Your car is fantastic, fabulous colors selected!!

Ltfor3 likes this.
  9. ilcapodizurigo

ilcapodizurigo Karting

Oct 16, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    John Meier
    The F12TDF’s base price was around USD 420k if I am not mistaken... In other words, a top spec would at least run you USD 500k. The first TDFs hitting the market back in 2016 reached approx USD 1.2mn. Obviously, in the mean time the median asking price has come down slightly to
    ~ USD 900k today. How do you guys see the valuation for this one? If the 812VS will cost around USD 450k list and add up to USD 550k+ with options, what asking price do you expect for the first ones hitting the second hand market? Surely, the VS Aperta will trade at a higher multiple but roughly speaking... Taking into consideration that it is a limited edition and with high probability the last true naturally aspirated V12 from Ferrari.

10. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    This was my "April fool's", posted on April 1, two weeks ago:

QUOTE="Albert-LP, post: 147822615, member: 95783"] ...: a real monster came out in all its beauty. The rear is a mix between the SF90 assetto Fiorano and the 250 GTO. The front has the carbon insert/livery exactly like drawed by ISOT fchat member. Only one exhaust tip each side, (almost) squared shape. The trunk cover is like the leaked image of the light blue and yellow car, but with six holes and not only four. Standard 812 SF lights, front and rear, but very aggressive shape with many outside carbon fiber details...
    [/QUOTE

No 4Wd, of course: that was a joke, like the 1150 Hp (they will be aroud 850). Still a mistery what there is inside the trunk: there will be at least an aerodynamic "trick".

Ciao

11. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Base price is Euro 500 K.
    Plus, plus, plus.

Marcel Massini

12. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Found on Instagram.

13. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    The "Plus, plus, plus" is options, right?

14. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    now you can have a good tdf in Europe for about 680/700k euros , a nice GTO with 580k . For a nice car I mean - car built with typical colours collection ( red for ex . ) and less than 10000 Km. The 812 VS has a very aggressive style ( some lines reminds me of Lamborghini also ) , for sure it will immediately “ flashy” and the real price for sale on the second market will be imho close to 880k / 900 K for the coupe’. Different is try to think how it will growth by value in the future. 599 GTO has a very classic style ( smaller production , one clutch gearbox and “ GTO” badge...) and will be always a “classic “ line .... this 812 VS who knows , it is very difficult to predict ... however it will always be something very special!

15. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Yes.

Marcel Massini

Jonathan19 likes this.
  16. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    Clearly at this price level relative to the 812SF, Ferrari intends to capture more of the secondary market value for itself. As a result, using the observed 2x secondary market appreciation of the F12tdf as a benchmark won’t necessarily be the case IMO.

At a 500k euro/$600k base price for the coupe version, that will result in build specs in the $700-$850k+ range for minimal all the way to TM builds. I would be surprised to see secondary market values in the $1.5-1.7M+ range given other options that come into play at this price point...but I would certainly expect values higher than the peak of the tdf for the first few years. The Aperta is an entirely different animal based on its presumed even higher exclusivity.

Obviously, all of this will depend on how rare (limited, numbered) and how desirable the production car ends up being...and how good the global economy is at the time.

My two cents.

Ltfor3, of2worlds and ilcapodizurigo like this.
  17. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I wonder how much mention they will give to the car the day before in the next Ferrari Group Results Presentation due May 4

18. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    Pretty sure Risi in US does not develop engines. They run cars prepared by Michelotto (and Ferrari for the engines).

So, I call BS on this. Isn’t this the same IG account that was just repeating the comments on this board?

Il Co-Pilota, Bas, ewright and 2 others like this.
  19. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Exactly. The only remote chance of contribution is what, Risi telemetry from their races...?

Il Co-Pilota, fil and ingegnere like this.
  20. maxxy

maxxy Karting

Mar 31, 2020
    Full Name:
    max luca
    The two available liveries would make sense to me, one with a stripe from the rear to the front, as seen in the initial blue car leak. And the carbon intake section on the bonnet could be painted to produce the transverse livery (very much similar to the historic liveries where stripes can be seen running across the bonnet, like this f12.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bas likes this.
  21. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Yes, I think so.

22. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    #6324 Jonathan19, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Many people talk about 850-865hp I guess it depends on the unit of measurement used.... Anyway it's absolutely huge.

Maybe the fans supposed in the previous posts or maybe the "Push" that @day355 tease us.