Is the Lusso going to go up in value | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Is the Lusso going to go up in value

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Mickey Bharat, Nov 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mthompson2376

mthompson2376 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2017
    North East England
    Full Name:
    Mark Thompson
    Want to pick this thread back up, what are the Wordly experiences, only a handful of V12’s for sale in the UK looks like prices are fairly stubbornly solid, not seeing any going down....and finding the right spec car is getting harder, and seeing the FF rise.

Is the Lusso the last pure NA V12 family / x4 seat Ferrari ?

They really do everything so well....and can’t be appreciated until seen in the flesh, especially when parked next to a normal car...the shape is beautifully unique, the sound is stunning....208mph is good enough for the family wagon, everyone who has been in mine has had their brain twisted to what they can do and what really should a Ferrari be / look like...once experienced / everyone loves them.

According to ‘How Many Left’ only x228 UK cars, Only x8 V12’s for sale, Interested to see what is everyone else seeing in the world wrt pricing / demand / thoughts ? All other owners I have spoken to, typically have owned at least +5 Ferraris and are totally in love with their Lusso.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  2. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    FF prices are rising here in The Netherlands. That should underpin V12 Lusso prices.
    I’m not sure where that leaves the Lusso T though...

3. JackSpratt

JackSpratt Rookie

Mar 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    Jack Caldwell
    Live in Zug Switzerland , Lusso is for Guys what G Wagon is for women very exclusive daily driver all year round practical super car which is an oxymoron except with a V12 Lusso love mine in Silverstone Grey with black rims , not sure what I would change it for as everything is a downgrade , I also have a Glc Coupe amg63 s for more of the Donkey work , shopping Runs etc . Prices have gone up in Switzerland a bit not many v12 for sale

4. footsoldier

footsoldier Karting

Sep 18, 2009
    Third Lusso post of the night,,,
    I bought mine 2 years ago with 5k miles, around 50% of list at 2yrs old. V12 obviously…
    I think it’s worth more now, at 4 yrs old and 24k miles! Can’t be right, but there’s still nothing else I’d swap it for at same money.

Caeruleus11 and andyrichter like this.
  5. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    According to my regional sales manager and dealer the Purosangue is V12 and, while not a limited model, will not have large production.

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    because they know demand will be low at their MSRP

andyrichter and ph7 like this.
  7. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I think Neil wrote that a while ago and at the time it seemed like a reasonable supposition.

Time will tell, but I think the PS will have very strong demand and to answer the OP question, I think Lusso values will, indeed, increase- though I think the rate will be gentle.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

8. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    Yes two years ago when I posted I didn’t believe Ferrari would use a V12 in the Purosange and was very wrong. Since then Ferrari has offered me a Purosange and I am purchasing one. My wife wants my Lusso so we’ll be keeping it. Still love the Lusso after owning it five years.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

andyrichter and Caeruleus11 like this.
  9. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Didn’t check the date - first time I’d noticed the thread - oh well! Anyway - enjoy when it comes, I’m holding a slot but waiting to see the car/specs first.

10. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I bought my 2017 in early 2018. Used with about 1000 miles. 25% discount (295K). My expectations after 4 years and having 10K+ miles would have been in the $150-175K range given the history of the FF. Obviously it’s worth much more. Regardless of the future value it honestly doesn’t matter as I feel it’s one of the last of the breed. I’ll keep piling on the miles and have an added bonus of maintaining some value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk