Sold - F430 Silver OEM 19" BBS Wheels + Tire | FerrariChat

Sold F430 Silver OEM 19" BBS Wheels + Tire

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Hellsent, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hellsent

Hellsent Rookie

Aug 13, 2020
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Steven
    I have a set of silver 19" OEM Ferrari/BBS wheels for sale off my F430. The wheels are in fantastic condition for their age with the exception of 1 small chip on the lip of 1 wheel (about 1cm big), and some light clear coat scuffing on the face of another. Both of these imperfections are pictured. Other than that, the wheels are in great condition. They will come with a like new set of Continental tires (less than ~500 miles on them).

Included:
    2x OEM Ferrari/BBS wheels 7.5x19 ET 31.5
    2x OEM Ferrari/BBS wheels 10x19 ET39

2x Continental ExtremeContact Sport | 225/35ZR19
    2x Continental ExtremeContact Sport | 285/35ZR19

4x OEM Ferrari center caps
    3x OEM Valve stem covers (I can't find the 4th, but am throwing these in at this point since I was going to keep them).

I am located in San Diego, CA but will delivery to anywhere in SoCal. I would prefer not to ship, which would be at your cost, and I plan to sell with the tires at this point.

ASKING $2750

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Hellsent

Hellsent Rookie

Aug 13, 2020
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Steven
  3. lux360

lux360 Rookie

Apr 21, 2021
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    interested. new to this site....how do i personal message you?

4. Hellsent

Hellsent Rookie

Aug 13, 2020
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Steven
    You should be able to click on my username and click "Start a Conversation". If you have trouble let me know I can send you a message.

lux360 likes this.
  5. lux360

lux360 Rookie

Apr 21, 2021
    Thousand Oaks, CA
  6. Hellsent

Hellsent Rookie

Aug 13, 2020
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Steven
  7. chenglo1