For Sale - 2004 BMW 325ci | FerrariChat

For Sale 2004 BMW 325ci

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by ScuderiaRossa, Mar 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Hi All. Up for sale (somewhat reluctantly) is my father's e46. He's the original owner (it was actually my Mom's car so it was used lightly and carefully and it shows). Mint inside and out w/ approx. 23K miles, registered/insured in FL but the car is located in south Jersey just outside Philadelphia, window sticker, original paint, no accidents, garaged, Takata airbag recall completed (driver/passenger). Titanium Silver Metallic paint ($475 option), black leatherette, Premium Package (moon roof, auto-dimming rear view mirror, upgraded interior trim, power seats w/ driver memory), automatic transmission, aluminum "Brushed Column" trim, rain sensor, K&N air intake w/ original factory parts included. Immediate needs include a battery (this will be installed in the next couple weeks), tires (sitting on 10 year old Falkens now), and fluids (oil filter, brake/coolant flush). Debating whether to just install new tires and do the fluid service or let a prospective owner weigh in on that.

I would keep this unicorn in the family but already have a 6-speed ZHP in addition to my 328; hoping it goes to a true enthusiast as a second weekend vehicle (or maybe a family member that needs an automatic) because its extremely rare to find such a low mileage e46 coupe in this condition...

Looking in the neighborhood of $15K with price dependent on the aforementioned items. Feedback welcomed and thanks for looking!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

EastMemphis, V4NG0, Jakuzzi and 2 others like this.
  2. chdavis

chdavis Karting

Sep 19, 2015
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    What are the miles?

3. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    23K miles, it states in the ad.

4. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Will provide the exact mileage ASAP...

5. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    23,642K as of this week...

6. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    tazz99 likes this.
  7. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    With miles that low these are going for good money on BAT or Cars & Bids. If it doesn't sell easily here I'd do the maintenance stuff and throw it up on one of those two sites. BAT would probably get more money but take longer. Great looking car and incredibly low miles!! It should sell well.

8. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Thanks! Yes; I was contemplating BaT but you're right, I think the waiting list is months out? Maybe I'll try Cars & Bids first...

9. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Just bought my Son the exact same car (twins) and with 26K miles, your price seems fair. His is in exceptional condition and in addition came with a DINAN Stage 3 from BMW. It is getting harder and harder to find these cars (E46) with low miles and in great shape so I believe you will be getting what you are asking for it. And on BAT perhaps more. GLWS

10. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Congrats on that find for your son! I really think the e46 coupe body style is lovely; reminds me of a dolphin...

albert328gts likes this.
  11. azzurribaggio

azzurribaggio Formula Junior

Here is my 2004 330ci .
    ~28,000 miles
    The interior looks like it came off the showroom yesterday.

Always wondered how much this would fetch. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

albert328gts likes this.
  12. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Very nice! Are those 17s or 18s?

13. azzurribaggio

azzurribaggio Formula Junior

19's

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk