Challenge Car - Looking to Add Passenger Seat (WTB) | FerrariChat

Challenge Car - Looking to Add Passenger Seat (WTB)

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by BrianToronto, Apr 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BrianToronto

BrianToronto Rookie

Mar 4, 2021
    Full Name:
    Brian Bourne
    Howdy all. My first post here. I bought my very first Ferrari. It's a 2000 360 Challenge car built by R3 Motorsports with a 4.0L motor from Michelotto and 7 speed Hewland sequential. Should be a giggle on track.

Figure the only thing better than driving it solo is going to be scaring the crap out of a passenger.

With that in mind, I want to add a passenger seat. Sparco makes a seat base for the 360 that will fit to the factory seat mounts (which are present in the challenge car). But I need to find a seat (yes, I know any seat would work) but I'd love if it was a matching red, F360 challenge seat from OMP. And I need to figure out how to add a harness shoulder strap bar.

Appreciate thoughts on where to find a seat and any thoughts on how to mount the harness bar.

Gh21631 likes this.
  2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I saw that car Insta, it is incredible. Congratulations. Why wouldn't you have R3 supply the seat and the harness? I am sure they have access to the parts.

3. BrianToronto

BrianToronto Rookie

Mar 4, 2021
    Full Name:
    Brian Bourne
    I've asked them. Ryan at R3 has been really great actually sharing information about the car, etc. But they didn't have an extra seat for sale.

4. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    You can also try TR3 out of Davie, FL and Bobby G from MG1 in Utah I think.

5. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    There is a 430 challenge seat on ebay .