Fabspeed Full 430 Exhaust Unboxing | FerrariChat

Fabspeed Full 430 Exhaust Unboxing

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Mar 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hey Everyone,
    Phil from Fabspeed here. We just got a full exhaust over to our friends at Summit Life.
    Here is an unboxing of a full 430 exhaust from headers to tips:

If you have any questions about the exhaust please fill free to give me shout I would be glad to help you out.

2. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Very cool sign you guys make for them, but why no header blankets? I thought you really recommended buying them to keep the heat off the rest of the engine compartment and figure with the 12k exhaust, these would be a part of it.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    I asked the question on their YouTube channel, they said they are going to wrap it themselves. Want to see that and understand why not the blankets, hopefully they talk about why they went that way...

4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hey Coreynj,
    That is a great question. We do not recommend going that route but some do not like the look of the blankets or the expense. Some think the ceramic coating and heat wrap is just as good. It is not. Doing both is close but not quite. It doesn't have the longevity the wrap can fall apart and the ceramic coating can chip and crack. Although we can not make anyone buy anything they do not want to. If you are not going to use blankets we do suggest doing both a ceramic coating then a heat wrap on top.

5. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Take a listen to Summit Lifes system after they installed their Fabspeed system!

6. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    If you have the insulation blankets, then the coating is not needed. The blankets on my Capristo system knocks the engine bay temp through the floor. The drop in temp is a lot

7. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    That's exactly what we have always stated, our prior statement is addressing what we suggest if a customer wishes not to use our blankets!

8. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark

Take a listen? You probably should preview the video next time....that was an ad-fest interrupted by the occasional wrench. :p

(and no sound)

Aku likes this.
  9. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    These clips are a little better! Nothing but SOUND

10. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Everyone's favorite headers are finally completed! Only 5 sets left, act fast.

Email: John@Fabspeed to secure yours!!!!

11. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
  12. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    Would love to try the x pipe on my 360 to replace the cs muffler since its the same. Open to free mufflers if you're offering.. JK

armedferret likes this.
  13. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
  14. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    These performance headers are a direct replacement/upgrade for the failure-prone factory headers; lighter, higher flowing, and more durable for increased performance and longevity.

POWER:

We saw gains of 23 whp and 48 ft-lbs on our DynoJet when we developed these headers. This is no surprise because just like our headers, Ferrari deleted precatalytic converters on the F430 Scuderia, 16M and Challenge cars, which is where Ferrari gained virtually all of their extra power on the special models!

SOUND:

These free flowing headers help unleash the beautiful Ferrari V8 howl. With the removal of the precats these headers will give a significant volume increase over the stock headers.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari F430 vehicles Coupe and Spider (2005-2009). Also available for F430 Scuderia and 16M
    • Increases horsepower and torque by 23 whp and 48 ft-lbs
    • Saves over 10 lbs of weight compared to the factory headers
    • Constructed from T304L stainless steel with 1-piece mandrel bent primary tubes
    • High-velocity 4-into-1 merge collectors for maximum performance
    • Investment ("lost-wax") cast flanges provide greater durability and better sealing than the OEM design
    • Designed without pre-cats in the headers for increased flow and performance
    • Simple DIY bolt-on installation
    • Includes all required hardware and factory OEM Ferrari Gaskets
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

15. addict

addict Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 9, 2019
    Boston, MA
    my Fabspeed headers arrived yesterday and are being put on the car today -- really impressed with the quality and design -- stoked to get the car back with the new sport headers!

16. Mario Andretti

Mario Andretti Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Aug 9, 2020
    Boston
    I had that exhaust when I got the car, I ripped it all out and sold it... It is obnoxiously loud and it drones even at idle... I could not stand it. Mine was valve-less by the way.
    Young people might disagree and love it.

17. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Good Afternoon!

In order to show our appreciation for our Veterans and First Responders we are offering 10% off site-wide now through Sunday!
    Use code VET22 at checkout to redeem your savings.

A portion of all of our Veterans Day sales will, as always, be proudly donated to Hope For The Warriors. A renowned non-profit that provides Veterans with civilian-life transitional support through health, wellness, and sport/recreational programs. Your Fabspeed Motorsport purchase makes a direct contribution to these life-changing programs for our honored service members, veterans, and military families.

Thank you to all of those who have or currently are serving the greater good, we salute your heroism.

18. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    While I am reluctant to be part of another Fabspeed post, as a Veteran, hats off to them for their support of our Vets. I might also mention the young lady on the boxes is very attractive.

armedferret likes this.
  19. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Thank you for your service, Mark
    We believe it is important for everyone to remember that this is only the land of the free, because of the brave.

I'll make sure I pass your message along as well, I'm sure Faith will appreciate it!

Doctor Mark likes this.
  20. Countrygent

Countrygent Rookie

Aug 25, 2007
    Hilton Head Island , SC
    Full Name:
    Finklea
    What did you replace them with and how did it turn out? I’m looking into headers and cats as 360 already has a Tubi in place.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

21. Mario Andretti

Mario Andretti Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Aug 9, 2020
    Boston
    I had to look around and buy the stock exhaust; which is back on since, and could not be happier.