Worst Paved Roads | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Worst Paved Roads

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Newjoint, Apr 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Our northern neighbors have no place to give budget advice lol. If the overlords in Ottawa had invested in vaccine infrastructure the province wouldn't have to close for a month.. Montreal isn't any better than any of the third world cities down here amigo.. :)

2. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    LOL. So the vaccine would have prevented the lockdown? You do realize that people who took the vaccine still acquired Covid? Oh, and Montreal isn't in Ontario...and it actually is better than your best 3rd world city

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  3. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    The people who run the County of LA, should be publicly executed for all the tax money they steal from the people, that suppose to be used for keeping up the streets and freeways. The same thing should go for the people in state government for all the money they steal from the Citizens. You can drive down most main blvds, where you have 5,000 - 6,000 per month studios for rent, and the roads beside are sub par Tijuana.So yes los angeles has the worst paved roads, and sidewalks that cant all be fixed in a 100 years time.

Thank you

4. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Lol.. Canadian pride I love it.
    The reason that people got it after one shot... is because one shot doesn’t give full immunity. When Canadians get one shot and then have to wait until July to get the second in the series.. of course you’re at higher risk. *rolls eyes*

I was being polite. Hamilton has really crappy roads (dare I say “third world”) and some sections of the QEW aren’t exactly smooth. Canadian exceptionalism ignoring the Ottawa’s flaws just sounds so silly.

5. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Unfortunately the definition of infrastructure has seemingly changed in the last few months-the powers that be in Washington seem to think EVERYTHING is infrastructure-
    Tell that to the people who drive/ride/train/bus/bike to work
    Less than 10% of the COVID relief bill is infrastructure- the rest is PORK- if we ran our private businesses and companies the way our government runs its business we would all be bankrupt and/or in jail!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

AceMaster likes this.
  6. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    the ENTIRE city of Chicago.

7. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO

That figures. all their money goes to pay for idiot DAs . and the rest of the lot.

Thank you

8. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Nobody is ignoring any flaws - we are talking about the condition of roads, not the quality/integrity of the government. But, if that is what you want convert this conversation to, then you need to know that everyone outside of US borders looks upon you as a laughing stock....courtesy of your previous President

barabba likes this.
  9. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I like this post

10. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    My point, albeit indirectly, is that when you point fingers.. you have three fingers pointing back at you.

Canada has absolutely no "superiority" to make any snide comment about American roads. :) And my friend to those who have traveled internationally the expression is "North Americans", because Canadians when they travel to Mexico or wherever behave just as boorish, arrogant and entitled as any American. Thus.. the term "North American".

I do hope when the lockdown ends everyone can begin to enjoy spring.