Lowering with novitec | FerrariChat

Lowering with novitec

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by koreanzombie, Apr 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. koreanzombie

koreanzombie Karting

Apr 22, 2015
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Hey gents,

Been going through alot of threads about lowering on novitec, lowered my Ferrari ff on OEM's and the ride quality was dramatic in a bad way. And then i pulled the trigger on the novitecs today.

Question I had was when your shop removed and installed did they rebleed and calibrate the lift system? ( as my ff has full lift )

Looking forward to your replies.

2. akshon

akshon Karting

Feb 25, 2011
    My FF has novitec springs but no lift. You will like how they ride compared to stock lowered. If it is any help I installed novitec springs on a 458 that had a front lift and I did not have to rebleed or recalibrate the system. There was just a limitation on how low you can go in the front.

3. SFFerrari

SFFerrari Karting

Jul 21, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LanceD
    My FF has Novitec springs and front lift, there have been no problems and it’s made a noticeable and wonderful improvement to the handling. No rebelled or recalibration.

4. koreanzombie

koreanzombie Karting

Apr 22, 2015
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    waiting for the novitec springs to come in, i was suppose to have them 2 weeks ago. guess novi isnt replying at this moment. my car has 4 point lift system so hopefully we dont need to re-bleed or recalb

5. ait_z28

ait_z28 Rookie

Jul 17, 2017
    I second that. No issues with the lift, handling is much better.