360 head unit upgrade and speaker upgrade | FerrariChat

360 head unit upgrade and speaker upgrade

Discussion in '360/430' started by ASK328, Apr 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I know this have been covered in the past, however the technology is so rapidly evolving. I have done this to an 360 years ago and it made a huge difference and was easy for tech @ BestBuy.

Just got a nice 360 spider and I want to put a nice head unit in that looks like it belongs more or less - but has the best tech.

Also want to just replace the speakers - do I also have to replace the wires also?

Thank’s Ferrarichat.

dhalperin13 likes this.
  2. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    I would speak with a local stereo guy. Once you have a well sounding exhaust I don't recall ever listening to the radio

02360spider likes this.
  3. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I love quotes like this - this is my 25th or so Ferrari and I drive them all the time.

It’s nice to have a stereo that sounds better then stock and you can connect to with Bluetooth. Owners who actually live with and drive the cars understand the practical nature of these cars per GT status. Yeah I don’t really care about a stereo in a Scud / radio delete in that one.

I’m at the stage of living with these cars and taking loud (obnoxious) exhaust’s off Ferrari’s I buy.

one4torque likes this.
  4. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    I'm glad you have had 25 ferrari

5. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Just pulled my loud cs exhaust off of my modena. Back to stock muffler... I’m getting old.

Bob in Makiki likes this.
  6. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    That's the best exhaust system

Bob in Makiki and one4torque like this.
  7. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    I pulled my CS can too, went back to tube and welded in the stock valves for better neighbor relations, still opens all they way up above 5k

one4torque likes this.
  8. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Pardon the exhaust talk... but car pulls stronger w stock tune and stock muff imho.

glw the stereo dilemma.... I’ve got a blue tooth adapter coming for my becket unit. Just can’t bring myself to out in aftermarket head unit.