F8 plus Lusso? | FerrariChat

F8 plus Lusso?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Divexxtreme, May 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Divexxtreme

Divexxtreme Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scott
    So, I realize there's a GTC4 Lusso sub forum, but I'm curious to hear from those who own a mid-engine V-8 Ferrari along with a Lusso.

I currently have a F8, Huracan, and a SQ8. I have an allocation for 992 Turbo S (it will be my 2nd one), for Q4 this year/Q1 next year. I'm thinking I'd like to swap the Huracan for a certified GTC4 (V-12 version) just to try something different. If I like it, I could keep it and cancel the 992 allocation, or trade it in for the 992 when it arrives. The CPO prices out there are very good, so I don't think I'd lose much money on the right CPOd car, especially with the V-12. I don't want to trade the Audi in for it as I don't want to daily-drive a Ferrari (too much attention around here), and the Audi is a good "under the radar" car.

I guess my question is would the Lusso complement the F8 well? How do you guys like yours? The reviews I've read/seen are great. Are these cars really that good?

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks!
    Scott

Ivinsea likes this.
  2. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I want to give you my opinion after my experience with the Ferrari V-12. I was trying to decide between t-ordering the F-8 and 812 and after extended drives in both, went the V-12 route. While I just loved the V-12 sound, I found that I did not drive it much in high rpm and found I really missed the V-8 mid engine Ferrari 488. So I traded for a Pista and have an F-8 on order. I could not wait to get back into the V-8.
    Can you please give the plusses and minus of the F-8 compared to the 992 Turbo?