INSIDE THE FABSPEED SHOP | Ferrari 458 Spider Performance Package | FerrariChat

INSIDE THE FABSPEED SHOP | Ferrari 458 Spider Performance Package

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Mar 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #1 Fabspeed Motorsport, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari's 458 Italia Spider has always been a treat to behold. With Fabspeed's Performance Package installed, it's also a treat be heard.

Complete with Fabspeed Sport Cats, Sport Headers, and a Maxflo Exhaust System, this particular 458 is now enjoying some significant horsepower gains in addition to its brand new voice.

The Fabspeed Challenge Style Dual Tips tie the rear end together with an aggressive OEM+ appearance.

This pinnacle of Pininfarina styling quickly became a fan-favorite among the team here, with carbon fiber adorning near every surface in the engine bay and the interior.

The perfectly spec'ed black and red interior looks downright perfect in the 458, but would also be right at home in Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter, a fact that made this particular Spider all the more exciting.

Fabspeed is the authority in 458 performance. Exhaust, wheels, suspension, etc...I got you.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 458trofeo

458trofeo F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2013
    City of Angels
    Full Name:
    101 aki
    Get some real race seats in there :)

3. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Fabspeed can not sell these seats with that discount imo Carlos ?

But I do like the dual exhaust tips !

@The Fabspeed Challenge Style Dual Tips tie the rear end together with an aggressive OEM+ appearance.@

4. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    I also like the dual exhaust tips, fits with the 2 rear lights

5. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    What's is everyone's thoughts on the glass hood

6. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    Those are the same seats I ordered. Love them..CF racing seats with the custom stripe downy he middle. I don't care for the glass engine cover. Too small. Looks like and afterthought/peep hole imo. I have same color in my 15 spider, with speciale black wheels instead of the star/gray upgraded wheels

7. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Carlo ,im sure he would like to but you have single handily cornered the market purchasing all the Sabelts currently available. :)

8. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Yeah, I love those seats with the stripe down the middle.

9. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Looks exactly like the spider I let get away last year, and still regret.

10. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #10 Fabspeed Motorsport, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We'd like to!

Thank you very much! They certainly match the abundance of carbon fiber this car has; we installed a carbon fiber diffuser at the same time.

Thank you, Richard!

The seats are as comfy as they are supportive, and works of art at that. I'm going to need to see pics of that color combo!

Well tonight we drink to your spider, and hopefully to more projects to come!

11. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Put together ok but don't see the point if you can't see the engine. Like the seats though.

12. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    The owner has been thoroughly enjoying the power and sound added by our 458 Performance Package. His son recently took the car to his first local 1/2 mile event; clearly he was enjoying himself!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0cs0XamIvs[/ame]

Let me know if you're looking to transform your 458!

13. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Complete high-performance bolt-on package for the Ferrari 458 Italia; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and a Fabspeed XperTune Performance Software.

INCLUDES:

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia Cars (2010-2015)
    • Sport Cats are constructed with German made HJS 200 cell high flow cats
    • The Fabspeed sport headers feature a high velocity, 4-into-1 merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and optimum flow
    • Sport headers feature 1.875”/44.5mm primary pipes which are larger in diameter than the stock/OEM 1.5” tubes
    • Maxflo Mufflers eliminate the stock/OEM valves and increase sportscar tone throughout the RPM range
    • The package also includes Fabspeed's Dual-Style “458 Challenge” tips with carbon fiber backsplash
    • The Fabspeed ECU Tune is provided to smooth the power delivery and optimize air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range
    • Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
    • Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

14. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
  15. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    We recently wrapped up another install of our Sport Headers and Sport Catalytic Converters. Rain prevented us from getting driving footage but we'll let the revs speak for themselves! We're proud to engineer and build performance components for Ferraris and the 458 is no exception. If you're looking to unleash the full growl of one of the best V8's ever made - we're standing by to help.

16. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    For anyone that's on the fence about any of our Ferrari 458 systems, now is your chance!

Wanted to award the community with a 10% off discount before we launch our holiday promo this weekend.

Shoot me an Email - [email protected] - and I will get you set up!

17. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Fabspeed describes the Ferrari 458 Italia with the Fabspeed Maxflo Mufflers installed. You can use the Maxflo Mufflers with the stock catalytic converters and tri-outlet tips, or pair with the Fabspeed 200 cell sport catalytic converters for more sound and power. Fabspeed also has a "Challenge" dual-style tips available that work with the stock muffler or Fabspeed's Maxflo system.

18. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Bolt-on replacement outlet tips for factory exhaust tips constructed of T304L stainless steel and real carbon fiber.

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia vehicles (2010-2015) Specify your exhaust option above
    • Two 4.5"/115mm Polished Stainless Steel tips
    • Real carbon fiber cover plate
    • Just like Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car
    • Includes adapter pipe for fitment with OEM exhaust
    • Cleans up rear bumper cover and triple tips
    • Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
    • Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

19. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S