For Sale - F355 Custom Steering Wheel & Airbag | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dbluestein

dbluestein Rookie

May 30, 2005
    Plymouth, MA
    Full Name:
    David Bluestein
    I have for sale an original F355 steering wheel that has been recovered by a leather shop in the UK. The physical thickness of the grip has been enlarged as well as the thumb/grip supports. The rear of the wheel is covered in leather, there is a 12:00 leather ring stitched into the top half of the wheel, there is perforated leather at the 10:00 and 2:00 positions and exposed black stitching throughout. It's absolutely gorgeous. All of the typical functions (horn buttons, airbag connections, etc.) work as intended. This wheel has never been installed in a vehicle since it was customized. This will also come with a very good condition airbag that was sourced from another vehicle. The details are in the pictures. $3800 shipped anywhere in the US.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

tres55 likes this.
  2. dbluestein

dbluestein Rookie

May 30, 2005
    Plymouth, MA
    Full Name:
    David Bluestein
    Still available at $3500 if anyone is interested.

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Would you happen to remember the name of the shop?

4. dbluestein

dbluestein Rookie

May 30, 2005
    Plymouth, MA
    Full Name:
    David Bluestein
    It was a shop in the UK. They sourced the wheel and re-upholstered it to my specs with a thicker leather, 12:00 ring, perforated hand grips and exposed stitching.

ShineKen likes this.
  5. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
    Looks nice, any interest in selling without the airbag?

6. dbluestein

dbluestein Rookie

May 30, 2005
    Plymouth, MA
    Full Name:
    David Bluestein
    Sure. Does $2900 shipped within the US work?

7. cascade

cascade Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    Will buy for $500 and you can have my oem 355 wheel and airbag as a core. Offensive? Sorry, but seems fair to me. Pm if interested