Cali 30 wheels | FerrariChat

Cali 30 wheels

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Gaz2923, May 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gaz2923

Gaz2923 Rookie

Apr 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Gareth
    Morning all (it’s morning here anyway)

I have my fingers crossed that my Cali is going to be ready to collect this week. My first ever Ferrari so excitement levels are high.

The car is black with black interior and has silver wheels. I love the look of some of the all black Cali 30s I’ve seen with black wheels.

Which black aftermarket wheels have people bought or fallen in love with? I don’t want to have the original wheels painted as I want to keep those as standard for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Hi Gareth...Firstly, congrats on the new Cali. Picked ours (an '11) 6 years ago today. Still love it, and I hope you do yours as well. I don't have black wheels on the Cali, but we do on the 911. They're something like this...

https://bbs.com/en/products/performance_line/ch-r.php

not exactly, since the 911 is 10 years old, but we've been pretty happy with BBS wheels.

There are also a few F-chat sponsors that have extensive wheel boutiques, so I would check them out. Maybe there's an F-chat discount?!?

At any rate, enjoy your new F-car...T

3. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    Hi, i have a set of black 20" wheels for California and if you like to see them, i can send you pictures. Just PM me.

4. osu_s2k

osu_s2k Karting

Jun 22, 2013
    Midwest