Ferrari repair shops in north east Los Angeles/Pasadena | FerrariChat

Ferrari repair shops in north east Los Angeles/Pasadena

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Gatorguy, May 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorguy

Gatorguy Rookie

Apr 16, 2021
    Full Name:
    Matt potasky
    Hey all, new here and first time poster. Did my best to try and search on my own, but was coming up short, so apologies for the rookie mistake if this has been addressed.

Recently bought a 92 348 and have let her sit a few weeks. First time Ferrari owner, but not first time Ferrari experience (uncle was an enthusiast and owned a few over my life, including the 348, that we worked on in my teenage years). Anywho, despite my amateur experience tinkering with these cars, I’d like to bring it in to an expert to give the full look through and address any problems that need resolved ASAP.

I’ve noticed a lot of referrals are all west side or south LA/OC guys. I called Craig at fast cars and he was wonderful, just the timing might be off for getting in Bc I’m between spots in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Was hoping to find someone in the north east part of la (I’m in Pasadena).

Any help appreciated and looking forward to contributing more than “please help in new here!”

Cheers,

Matt

2. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Gatorguy likes this.
  3. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
  4. Incaico

Incaico Karting

Jun 13, 2020
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    JR Sandoval
    Eugenio's in San Dimas.

plastique999 likes this.
  5. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks, I knew Franco was getting tired of working on cars and leasing parts of his shop, but didn't know Damian moved on.

6. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That's Damian Forbes. I'm talking about Damian Barbuscia. Looks like another decent choice though.

Way2fast likes this.
  7. Gatorguy

Gatorguy Rookie

Apr 16, 2021
    Full Name:
    Matt potasky
    Thanks all! I ended up going to fast cars FYI. Appreciate the recommendations nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app