Auction - 1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce | FerrariChat

Auction 1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce

Discussion in 'Cars' started by CollectorsXchange, May 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CollectorsXchange

BANNED

Mar 30, 2021
    Wallingford, CT
    Full Name:
    Collectors Xchange
    Hi all!

We are Collectors Xchange and we are happy to be here! CX will have unique automobiles and Ferrari's available for auction, through our app or website.

Like you, we’re car people, and it’s our team’s mission to make the hobby more fun and accessible for everyone from serious collectors and emerging enthusiasts to first time buyers and sellers. From vintage classics to modern day supercars, CX is the place where everyone can exchange their passion for the hobby.

Please visit us at cx.auction or download our app, available for download on the Apple or Google store!

CX is happy to present this1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce! This one owner Alfa features less than 15,000 miles since new! Recently serviced and two step paint corrected, this Alfa is ready for the summer!

In 1990 - the last of the Series 3 in the U.S. - the Spider Veloce lost the under-bumper spoiler in the front, as well as the trunk spoiler. The 164-style tail lights and plastic bumpers help ensure that you’ll stand out from the other drivers. Leather seats, 15” alloy wheels, standard air conditioning and a cloth convertible top complete the distinctive look.

Click HERE to view more photos and information on this Alfa Romeo.

Thanks,

The CX Team

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Cool car. Is anyone else seeing it as some text and a few pictures then one mile of blank white space before the bottom of the page like I am?

3. gto4me1968

gto4me1968 Rookie

Nov 29, 2014
    Maple Valley, WA
    On the website? Mine looks fine on Mozilla. Pictures a bit stretched but when you click them they come up normal. Nice car!!

4. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    It looks normal on my phone, but on my PC, on Chrome, its way long. I dont know how to do a scrolling screen shot from the computer.

5. gto4me1968

gto4me1968 Rookie

Nov 29, 2014
    Maple Valley, WA
    So strange how different technologies produce different outcomes. Interesting.

carguyjohn350 likes this.