Large Garage Wall Mural | FerrariChat

Large Garage Wall Mural

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Retail, May 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Retail

Retail Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2010
    Eastern US
    Full Name:
    Retail
    I want to enlarge an old Ferrari black and white photo to put on my garage wall in Florida. About 16 feet wide by 12 feet or more top to bottom. So given the humidity I would like it on a board or single piece of vinyl I can attach to the wall. I see these large blowups of old photos in museums and posts that retain a quality image despite the old photo pixel quality, but cannot find businesses to do it on the web. Can you all help me find some options?

2. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Not sure where you are, but Grafico in Melbourne, Australia do this sort of work, and they do have some international customers. They feature heavily on the renovation TV show called The Block, where they install wall murals. They made me a large scale photo for my garage

https://www.grafico.com.au/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hackercraft

Hackercraft Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2005
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    JP
  4. Retail

Retail Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2010
    Eastern US
    Full Name:
    Retail
    Thanks, will take a look.

5. Roadking

Roadking Karting

Oct 9, 2005
    Try Murals Your Way (muralsyourway.com). I've worked with them on several projects including a vintage black and white photo of the Brooklyn Bridge on vinyl wall covering 8' by 18'. Good luck.

6. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Any billboard company could be a possibility. They don't glue paper panels to the boards any more. All printed in large format single sheets.

Quick story: A High School friend gave me some paper panels left over from his summer job. I took them to college and lo and behold, my roommate had also worked for a billboard company that previous summer. We had the coolest room on campus!

Retail likes this.
  7. tmario

tmario Formula Junior

May 11, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Mario
    What kind of resolution on the image makes a good mural?

8. Retail

Retail Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2010
    Eastern US
    Full Name:
    Retail
    will do