60 Minutes To Feature Navy Pilot UAP Encounters | FerrariChat

60 Minutes To Feature Navy Pilot UAP Encounters

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by spicedriver, May 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    "Sunday, Lt. Cmdr. Alex Dietrich speaks publicly for the first time about an incident in 2004, known as the Nimitz Encounter. It was an example of “unidentified aerial phenomena” and acknowledged by the Pentagon."

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. lambchop

lambchop Karting

Apr 29, 2005
    This topic continues to build momentum and has broken through the fringe tin foil hat crowd. Whatever these pilots are seeing, it is disappointingly beyond our technological capabilities. Or, we're dong hell of a job convincing our adversaries, and everyone else, it's not us.

greg328 likes this.
  3. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    I believe Dietrich was Fravor's wingman during the 2004 Nimitz encounters. She has preferred to remain anonymous until now. It will be interesting to hear what she has to say about it.

4. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    If you believe there is a 'force' out there with this advanced technology, they obviously could destroy us if they wanted. But they haven't, sooo ..... that's a very good thing. :)
    They would have to be from a galaxy far, far away. :p Seriously. We're talking worm holes or time travel here. Distances between galaxies is beyond comprehension.
    But really, why wouldn't another species want our habitable planet and resources? They are very rare in the universe.

F2003-GA likes this.
  5. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    This just came out yesterday. Apparently from the destroyer USS Omaha.

Corbell's notes:

EXCLUSIVE : Full story at https://www.ExtraordinaryBeliefs.com • The US Navy photographed and filmed “SPHERICAL” shaped UFOs and advanced transmedium vehicles; here is that footage. This footage was filmed in the CIC (Combat Information Center) of the USS Omaha on July 15th 2019 in a warning area off San Diego. This footage depicts a UAP event series that reached a crescendo with one of the unknown targets entering the water. No wreckage found. None of the unknown craft were recovered. LOCATION OF SHIP 32°29'21.9”N 119°21'53.0”W TIME OF EVENT (SUBMERSION) 11pm PST (6am GMT - indicated a day ahead on display) ADDITIONAL DETAILS * Minimum 14 targets. * Minimum 6ft in diameter - solid mass. * Varying speeds from 40 kts - 138 kts (46 mph - 158 mph). * Flight lasting longer than an hour. * Unknowns were illuminated. * Unable to discern origin, nor launch or landing points. * Unknown vehicles picked up on more than two types of RADAR. * Still images of this footage were included in the May 1st, 2020 UAPTF intelligence briefing that I have previously reported on. * It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft appeared to be transmedium capable, and were observed descending into the water without destruction. * It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - that a submarine was used in the search - and recovered nothing. * This footage is unclassified. * Craft remain officially - unidentified.

TRANSCRIPTION :05 "Took off, bookin' it." :21 “Break, OMAHA, PINCKNEY, KIDD, RAFAEL PERALTA possibility to launch helo ASAP”. :28 "If it splashes you get a bearing and range.” :30 “Yes sir." :32 "... keep going bro [inaudible]” :33 [inaudible] :36 "... it's windy as **** out there." :42 "... got a lotta white water out there. Six foot swells." :43 "Whoa, it's getting close." :50 "We have, uh, 31 knots sustained wind topside, gust of 40 [knots]." :56 “Whoa, it splashed!" :57 “Splashed!" :58 “Mark bearing and range.” “In the end I’m 50/50 that it is man made tech from somewhere. Either way it’s world changing. Because of the incredible energy capacity of the crafts.” - Crewman, USS Omaha

SUMMARY What’s presented here is genuine UFO / UAP footage - evidence - with impressive provenance. These are images and video shot by our US Military - during a variety of UAP encounters. Incursions - by seemingly Advanced Transmedium Vehicles of unknown origin - interacting and observing our Navy’s warships and fleet deployments in a restricted airspace. The Night Vision and FLIR technologies represented in this content, in this case, is tied into some of the most sophisticated weapon systems known to humankind. The evidence here must be differentiated from other UAP documentation - due to the context of capture alone. Collectively, this data drop represents a small section within a large mosaic of UAP awareness by our DoD. And its presence in a classified series of intelligence briefings - clearly demonstrates how the UAP subject is being viewed, pursued and handled by the United States defense industry. It is my hope that these materials will be representative of a unique moment in modern history; a possible turning point towards the rational and transparent approach of investigating and exploring the mystery of the UFO Phenomenon. So here in an opportunity for anyone - and everyone - to go ahead and seek out the information for yourselves. We do not know what, if anything, the Navy or Pentagon might be willing to say about the USS Omaha incident, but we are confident the incident is a legitimate mystery and look forward to whatever information might be forthcoming.

greg328 likes this.
  6. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    It's like the government is trying to slowly get us prepared/used to the reality of aliens from other planets. Trying to hide it for the last 50 yrs is getting too unmanageable. These things are not from here.

Nembo1777, F2003-GA and Jacob Potts like this.
  7. lambchop

lambchop Karting

Apr 29, 2005
    Lets, just for arguments sake, say these things are not from earth, and I'm a skeptic. But, if this is the case, then what? Is it a rush to "broker a deal" by nations? A technology grab? Do people loose their collective minds and just say, screw everything, I'm no longer playing by our social norms. Or, and most likely, people say "hmmm, that's interesting I suppose but I still need to go to work and pay my bills so don't really care".

8. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    I think people tend to believe what they want to believe. But I have heard those in the "UFO community" say that there is another life form. They're here, and they've always been here. And that when the information comes out, it will profoundly affect religious beliefs. I guess we'll see.

Nembo1777, tritone and BJK like this.
  9. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    #10 BJK, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
    They are so advanced, they felt no need to colonize our planet and enslave us. and that's a good thing. :)
    They seem to have a Star Trek Federation type 'Prime Directive' where they do not interfere and are happy to sit back and watch us kill each other and destroy our planet.
    You'd think they would step in before we do too much damage. o_O

Nembo1777 and greg328 like this.
  10. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    "They" don't seem to be able to spoof the new radars. So I guess we can track them ! That's a start...

Galaxies aside, there is evidence coming out that there are many planets in this galaxy capable of supporting life. That's many orders of magnitude closer. Even the old Saturn V could have sent a probe to Proxima. It just would have taken several thousand years to get there.

I've always dismissed the UFO phenomenon because as you get closer to the speed of light, an object with mass, becomes increasingly more massive. So you can't actually reach the speed of light. This has been proved in particle ring accelerators. So it would seem impossible to make these trips in any reasonable sort amount of time. Although there may be ways around this.

tritone and BJK like this.
  11. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    For sure. (wormholes?) Just as there aircraft seem to defy the laws of physics. Even if we could make a craft that could maneuver like theirs, the human body could not tolerate it. sooo...... NOT human bodies. :eek: :)

12. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    why haven't we detected massive amounts of radio waves or other signals and evidence from their past. o_O They're probably watching our reruns of Howdy Doody right now. :p

13. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
  14. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Unless there was some really powerful signal directed right at us, I don't think the current state of radio telescope tech would pick it up.

Not sure about Howdy Doody, but the Trinity site test ? Maybe.

15. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Perhaps there's some way around accelerative g-forces as well.

Science fiction - yes. But many times we have seen science fiction become reality.

BJK likes this.
  16. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Maybe Klaatu will come to Earth and save us from ourselves.....

Boomhauer and 375+ like this.
  17. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
    Arthur C Clarke and geosynchronous satellites comes to mind...

greg328 likes this.
  18. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Physics of GEO satellites have been well understood for quite a while.

19. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  20. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
    Yup.

The 1945 Proposal by Arthur C. Clarke for

Geostationary Satellite Communications

Sir Arthur C. Clarke's most famous prediction on the future is his proposal of geostationary satellite communications published in the Wireless World magazine in 1945. Not considered seriously at the time it became a reality within 20 years with the launching on 1965 April 6th of Intelsat I Early Bird the first commercial geostationary communication satellite.))

chrome-distiller://b7ceecec-3350-4fb2-bfe8-e8d9c4fb3905_331db3fd930d36022ea6e1f3fb42413fe5e2b1eb3a1cbd6cdcdd372f44f71b02/?time=438054817&url=http%3A%2F%2Flakdiva.org%2Fclarke%2F1945ww%2F

21. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    After the guv announces ongoing secret meetings with 1' green men the politicians will allow us to buy unrestricted full-auto guns again :D.

greg328 and spicedriver like this.
  22. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011

23. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
  24. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Not true.

Did you see Mars Attacks ?

Two black kids shot the Martian's in the head and the glass bubble protecting the invaders disintegrated. The kids then picked up the ray guns and fried additional Martian invaders. If they only had full auto rifles, it would have been even better for the Earthlings.

If they repeal the 1934 NFA act you will know negotiations with the Aliens ain't going well :D.

greg328 likes this.