Where can I obtain Ferrari original window sticker or list of options? | FerrariChat

Where can I obtain Ferrari original window sticker or list of options?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by jhott66, May 25, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jhott66

jhott66 Rookie

Feb 21, 2008
    Pittsburgh
    Hi,
    I am looking at a couple of specific FF cars. The sellers do not have the window stickers or options list for the cars. Is there a place where I can get this information using a VIN search?

Thank you,
    Jed

ThatFlyGuy likes this.
  2. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Window sticker may be trickier but I think Ferrari factory has the configurations on file.
    For an older car (550 Maranello) when registering the car with its VIN in "my garage" in the Ferrari application, after confirmation the site displayed the correct options (which were very limited on my car).
    Of course before you buy a car you cannot register it, but a Ferrari dealer should have access to the information. I have no idea about their willingness to look for, and share, this information but it's probably worth asking (alternately if the owners have registered on the Ferrari web site they should be able to get the info just like I did).

3. BruceC

BruceC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    Pretty sure any Ferrari dealer can produce a build sheet from the VIN if you ask.

456-boy likes this.
  4. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    This is correct, and some can also give you a reproduction of the window sticker. It helps if you have a relationship with someone who works in a Ferrari dealership.