For Sale - Exhaust for Ferrari 308 GTB GTS 1976 - 1979 | FerrariChat

For Sale Exhaust for Ferrari 308 GTB GTS 1976 - 1979

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by RicSinger, May 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    #1 RicSinger, May 29, 2021
    Last edited: May 29, 2021
    For sale an almost new stainless steel exhaust for 1976 to 1979 Ferrari 308 GTB GTS
    Price is $ 1977 or best offer.

The reason I am selling this is that I was expecting a substantially louder exhaust made for racing and the wrong one was shipped to me from the UK.

The exhaust was first installed on my 1977 GTB about one month ago and used for less than 100 miles.​

Custom Made by PD Gaugh
    P.D. Gough & Company Ltd. are manufacturers of the highest quality type 304 18g/16g Austenitic Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems and Manifolds for collectible, classic, high performance, and modern day cars. We specialize in one-offs and also produce mild steel systems on request. We deal directly with the average man wishing to purchase one system or trade ordering in batches or singularly. P.D. Gough & Co. Ltd. also manufactures manifolds, water pipes and also offers a bending and polishing service.

We offer a tailor make & fit service by appointment at our works. We have a comfortable customer waiting room or you could go into Nottingham City center to do some shopping or have lunch.

We have been trading for over 30 years and our company of highly skilled craftsmen and systems designers are personally run by partners Bob Brown and Richard Julian both of which are hands-on, on the shop floor.

We regularly export systems to France, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands as well as other countries around the World. Inquiries from anywhere in the world, are welcome.

P.D. Gough & Co. Ltd. have been awarded:
    1986 COSIRA RURAL INDUSTRY AWARD
    1986 CHAMBER OF COMMERCE EXPORT AWARD
    1997 NOTTINGHAMSHIRE SMALL BUSINESS AWARD
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Robb likes this.
  2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    That's a nice looking piece, although it's missing a part to reach the RH header flange...EDIT Sorry there it is in the one picture..cool!

GLWS!

3. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    Hey my friend, long time.
    Good to see you here, are you back from Australia? (I think that is where you where) So basically, I had PDG make this for me and unfortunately they sent me the wrong one so I am forced to sell it as sending back to the UK is just too expensive.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    LOL!

No I sold some parts to Australia, I am still in Texas trying not to die of some weird virus.
    The folks tonight said I looked fine, out for dinner!

That's a huge good deal, my last ANSA (mild steel, aluminized coating) was about that money.
    I' m not working yet, (wreck and recovery) or I would snap this up.

I mostly run in town, so the stock sound levels are fine..this would last forever!!!
    GLWS!

5. Kidasters

Kidasters Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2013
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Ken
    You have a PM.

6. classicalfas

classicalfas Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2012
    Gardiner, NY
    Full Name:
    Peter D
    I’m guessing this wouldn’t work on a ‘75 gt4?

7. ABNafees

ABNafees Rookie

May 15, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ahmad Nafees
    Would this work on an 1980 308gtsi?

8. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    Good evening.
    I just looked at a catalog and I believe it will work.
    I will post a photo for you in a minute.

9. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    here is the photo.

Attached Files:

10. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    I believe it will
    Here is a photo of the catalog and they look to be the same.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. classicalfas

classicalfas Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2012
    Gardiner, NY
    Full Name:
    Peter D
    Not so sure it would fit on the GT4, Superformance has these listed with different part numbers.

12. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    Hello, I used to have a GT4 and eventually installed in Tubi that looked very similar so I am sure it can be made to fit. many of the 308 regardless of the year model are a little different example is I have a 1977 US model that underneath is a little bit different then a good friend of mine‘s 1977 US model also and so these cars are handmade and are a little different in some cases but anyone capable of installing an aftermarket exhaust should be able to make adjustments to make them fit

13. RicSinger

RicSinger Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2016
    San Diego California
    SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat