Ferrarifobs.com is now a Ferrarichat sponsor and having a celebration sale!!! | FerrariChat

Ferrarifobs.com is now a Ferrarichat sponsor and having a celebration sale!!!

Discussion in '348/355' started by gobble, Jun 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Ferrarifobs.com is now a Ferrarichat sponsor!!!

To celebrate, I'm offering a special on key fobs and PIN retrieval from now until June 18...so two weeks only.

My regular price on fobs is $650 for a full set of 3, $450 for 2, or $250 for 1. My special price until June 18 is only $175 per fob! If you don't have a full set of 1 red and 2 black fobs, now is the time to get your car back to how it left the factory. I have both U.S. and Euro frequency fobs.

If you know your car's PIN number, I can simply send you fobs and you can load them on your own Ferrarifobs.com How To Section

If you don't know your PIN number, I can find it for you in either a red fob or immobilizer box. My regular PIN retrieval price was $500, but I'm reducing it to only $350 until June 18.

No matter your situation, I can get you back to how your car left the factory.

Check our www.ferrarifobs.com and thanks to everyone for their prior support.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I have a set for my 360 and they work great. Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    Mark is an A+ guy. If you need a your PIN, new fob or have any questions, he is the defacto source for information.

My car came with one black fob and no PIN. Drove down and in about 3 hours Mark had extracted the PIN and made two black fobs and one red fob.

Brilliant.

4. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I’ve used Mark for two of our Ferraris.

Great experience. Highly recommended.

Robb

5. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Great service. Quick turnaround...customer for life. A valuable resource to the community!

6. 05elise

05elise Karting

Jul 20, 2011
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Yes, Mark is the man when it comes to these alarm/immobilizer systems. If you have any problems with yours, he can fix it and do it quickly.

7. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Congratulation's Mark!!!!

He is the man when it comes to FOBS

:)

8. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
  9. mymelody12

mymelody12 Karting

Apr 22, 2018
    Hong Kong & South Korea
    Full Name:
    Kevin Chang
    Hi Mark,

Can I make commitment and payment to you today with the special pricing, and then ship the necessary module to you perhaps 3-4Q later this year?

Thanks,

10. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Hi Kevin, I guess I could do that. It's hard to know what I'll be paying for fobs in 6 months but I can set some aside.

mymelody12 likes this.
  11. mymelody12

mymelody12 Karting

Apr 22, 2018
    Hong Kong & South Korea
    Full Name:
    Kevin Chang
    Hi Mark, i am at ferrarifobs.com to make the payments (Store page). Today is the last day i guess.
    Looking to commit to Fob Sets (set of 3) and PIN Retrieval (Immobilizer box), but price on the site seem different.

Do you have a suggestion how I can make the payment (set of 3 for USD 525 + PIN retrieval USD 350) with correct amounts?

Thanks very much!

12. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Shoot me a message I’ll take care of you.

13. deacatbirth

deacatbirth Rookie

Jun 19, 2007
    Mark,

I ran across this thread last night. I have one black fob, but would like a complete set. I also need to have my PIN retrieved. I tried to send you a PM, but it said I don't have that permission to do so. Ugh.

14. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    You can shoot me a message on ferrarifobs.com. I'll take care of you even if it doesn't come through today. Thanks.

15. WATSON

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    So, anyway, I am sitting in the garage on a Friday night with little going on...... Let's check on the old fobs.

These are three+ years removed from my Google fob change out and only one used the entire time.

The black fob #1 has been A+ for the entire time and used daily.

Black fob #2 has been in my gun safe the entire time. Red fob same. Three years.....

Just pulled #2 and red from safe and gave them a go.....first press and they work.

Whatr's not to love here?

gobble likes this.
  16. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    You had any doubts Randy? Good to hear all it's all still working. Will you be at RA tomorrow?

carnutdallas and WATSON like this.
  17. ltgregc

ltgregc Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 19, 2023
    Full Name:
    Greg Clark
    #17 ltgregc, Oct 25, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2023
    I ordered two key fobs from ferrarifobs.com For $455 US dollars. and they sent me a car alarm. I live in Canada, and I could have bought the car alarm for $150 ship to my door. That's Canadian dollars. I had to start a complaint through Paypal because. if this guy's not smart enough to send me the right product, I wanted to protect myself It's been over a month and a half. He wanted me to pay for the shipping to send it back on his mistake. For all of you people that have to do this. make sure you don't tear up the label and ship it back to him as refused. That way he pays for the shipping to get it returned Using the same tracking number. The person I was dealing with is (personal information redacted by moderator).

18. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I’m sure Gobble will respond, but based on the situation as explained to me this could have all been easily resolved with a typical back and forth.

the above post was modified to remove erroneous personal information.

Generally filing a PayPal dispute immediately on something that can be solved quickly through typical correspondence is never the correct action.

Gobble remains a giant help to the Ferrari community and sponsor with an impeccable reputation.

learn the facts and that will remain unchanged.

Robb

19. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    #19 gobble, Oct 25, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2023
    Interesting first post.

We've been through this already. You emailed me asking about sirens. You then placed a web store order that paypal only described as "shopping cart" (with a price that matched that of a siren). I thought you wanted a siren and sent you one the same or next day (after you bitched about the added shipping cost to Canada). When you opened the siren, you IMMEDIATELY filed a paypal dispute rather than politely asking me if there was a mixup. Of course, I would have sent you two fobs if I knew you wanted fobs. Of course, I would have sorted this out and got you what you needed once you brought it to my attention, even if I lost a little money in the process. From the very beginning your tone was threatening and unreasonable (like above). Why is that?

Even while your unnecessary dispute was open, I walked you through what you would need to load fobs and offered a combination of ideas/discounts to get you fobs, keep the siren, etc. We could have very easily worked this out, but instead you kept up a threatening tone and a paypal dispute, calling me a crook, etc. You left me no choice but to follow the paypal procedure for a refund (which I think is close to running its course). Paypal held the money and I'm sure will release it to you soon. I can't control the speed in which they do it. Again, this was the unnecessary path YOU chose.

You will not find a single person I have dealt with in the past that has a single negative comment to make about me. Not one.

To get a sense of what I've had to deal with, this was the last email message I sent you -
    This is not constructive. None of my other transactions have this tone, ever.​

We had a misunderstanding. I did not ship you the wrong product. PayPal told me to ship “shopping cart”. We immediately started taking about sirens. If I knew you wanted fobs, I would have immediately asked about US v Euro frequency, PIN request, what VIN to add to the PIN slip, OEM vs all-in-one, all the things I ask everyone first. It was a misunderstanding, nothing intentional, worth getting the least bit upset about or worth instantly running to PayPal over.​

I tried to work with you but you still have this paypal thing open and gave me no choice but to follow their process (which I have never been through).
    This was your response -
    Yes you're perfect you're just as good as Mr Trump you are fantastic human being you are you're the very best of all people in the world everybody should do business with you that likes to get ripped off thank you Mr Trump
    Return the money you criminal
    I'll let people draw their own conclusions...

20. danielvidal

danielvidal Rookie

Jun 24, 2022
    Pittsburgh PA
    Full Name:
    Luis Daniel Vidal Oviedo
    Mark is definitely one of the nicest guys to deal with! I bought my car with just 1 key and 1 keyfob, he decipher my code, made the 2 extra key fobs and went the extra mile to cut the new key blanks when nobody wanted to cut them around my city (Pittsburgh PA)
    Definitely recommend him!! Don't hesitate to deal with Mark!!!

ssnowball, gobble and Robb like this.
  21. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    ssnowball, WATSON and Robb like this.
  22. K 308

K 308 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    K Kronk
    Just reading this post. So here is my experience with FerrariFobs/Mark...I am a current owner of a 1985 Euro 308 QV. Just purchased a Ferrari 360 Euro, had the car for a month. Received one red Fob and two black Fobs from seller. Only one black Fob worked with the Immobilizer, also no one new the IMMO PIN. I did my research and reached out to FerrariFobs/Mark. Mark was quick to get back to me and I sent him pictures of all the Fobs inside and out. He diagnosed the problem utilizing the pictures that the two none working Fobs were US frequency vs Euro frequency. So needed two new Euro Fobs plus the Immobilizer control box pulled and sent to FerrariFobs. Mark recognized my area code as being Alabama. He just happened to be at the Alabama football game on Saturday. We connected on Sunday as he was driving way up North. This saved me at least two days of turnaround time - can you say "Customer Service". And yes all new FOBs and IMMO box were shipped back to me that Monday. Back in business in a few days...now go predict that timing. Mark also touched base with me during my install making sure all was right with the parts. Side note: I replaced the black US Fob with an All-IN-ONE Euro Fob/Key...Nice! Mark is also currently cutting me a new updated key for the 308..."a happy returned customer."

ssnowball, Robb and Qavion like this.
  23. Zamboniman308

Zamboniman308 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2020
    Chicago IL
    Mark is a solid dude. I'm a paying customer and he took care of me. Drove to my house twice in one day to get everything sorted. Way way out of his way and not necessary.

Sorry this happened Mark.. Sometimes things get sideways... you can't please everyone. No good deed goes unpunished.

I think your reputation speaks for itself in these circles. The work you have done on these fobs is a huge value to the community. Thank you!

ssnowball, danielvidal and Robb like this.
  24. redwedge

redwedge Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve C
    I run a business - some customers just aren't worth the hassle and are incapable of raising issues politely. I just refund their money and politely advise that they take their custom elsewhere. Quite often, there isn't an "elsewhere" for them to go to. Life's too short to deal with people like this.

ssnowball, 16v2911TT and danielvidal like this.
  25. WATSON

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    #25 WATSON, Oct 26, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    Hummm.
    New guy on forum.
    First post is a complaint about a long standing, well respected, member.

Better ways to join the room...

I'll bet @gobble has already gone above and beyond here....oh look at that, he has.

Oh, and if you get this wound up about $605, a Ferrari may not be your best choice for a car. ;)

ssnowball likes this.