Sold - 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider, Gated, Titanium/Navy, 22k | FerrariChat

Sold 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider, Gated, Titanium/Navy, 22k

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by opherhenry, Jun 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. opherhenry

opherhenry Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 17, 2014
    Huntingdon Valley, PA
    #1 opherhenry, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    I am selling my 2001 Titanium/Dark Blue 21K mile gated 6 speed spider that I purchased seven years ago from a fellow FChat member. I’m asking $105,000. I’m located right outside of Philadelphia. I just had a full major service in March 2021 including new belts, uprated tensioner bearing from Hill Engineering, and new tires with 4 wheel alignment performed by Jim McGee at Pocono Sportscar. I asked Jim to go over and inspect the entire car for any issues and it is good to go. Feel free to contact him. The car has been maintained by Algar Ferrari and Pocono Sportscar since I have owned it. The car truly needs nothing.

The car was in excellent shape when I purchased it and I’ve kept up with every maintenance issue and I have all the receipts for at least the past 9 years. This is the second major service it has received since I have owned it. The previous major was done in March 2017 which included new tie rods, ball joints and valve cover gasket set. The major before that was done in January 2013 at Foreign Cars Italia. I had the A/C compressor replaced in summer 2020 and the A/C blows cold. All stickies have been addressed and corrected.

The car shifts smoothly and currently has 21,227 miles on it as of June 4, 2021. It has the factory exhaust. I had one of the best shops in Philly install a very factory looking stereo system and it looks factory but sounds a 100 times better.

VIN: ZFFYT53A110125782

Factory Options:
    Power Daytona seats
    Navy leather interior with silver stiching
    Ferrari Challenge rear grill
    Ferrari Modular wheels
    Red brake calipers
    Ferrari Red seat covers and steering wheel cover
    Ferrari Tool Kit

Other Additions:
    K40 front/rear radar/laser. This works great and you can’t notice it is there, there is a hidden knob left of the steering wheel that allows you to adjust to highway, local or just disable it.
    Quality aftermarket shields purchased from fell FChat member and applied in proper location
    Carbon fiber cup holder
    Scuderia Audio Custom Leather Wrapped Subwoofer with JL Audio 8W1V3. I worked with them and went thru dozens samples of blue leather to get a perfect match down to matching the stitching color and even the number of stiches per inch to match interior perfectly
    All the speakers (in door woofers and tweeters) were replaced with Focal component speakers with premium wiring
    Alpine CD/HD Radio™/ADVANCED BLUETOOTH WITH SiriusXM Tuner CDE-HD149BT
    Alpine PDX-F4 Amplifier (wired as 2x100 watts RMS for front speakers and 1x200 watts RMS for the subwoofer)
    CTEK US 3300 Battery Tender (I have a quick disconnect hidden discretely behind the drivers seat so it is easy to plug in after a nice ride.)
    I believe I have all the original manuals, case for the manuals, etc.
    Two Sets of Keys (one is black fob and the other is a red fob, both have leather fob skins)

The car has been garage kept and is always hand washed and gets professionally detailed and waxed a few times a year. I love this car and I would keep it if I had a bigger garage. I have an F8 Spider on order with Algar and I’m out of garage space.

I know a picture is worth a thousand words so I tried to take pictures of everything and some video. The top operates perfectly. I included video of putting the top up as well.

Please PM me if interested. I can supply additional information, photos, video, etc on request. Thanks for looking.

There are even more photos in the uploaded gallery.
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/media/albums/gated-ferrari-360-spider-for-sale.1888/

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AndreB

AndreB Karting

Jun 8, 2018
    HTX
    Full Name:
    Ndr
    Nice example

3. opherhenry

opherhenry Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 17, 2014
    Huntingdon Valley, PA

One more quick video.

4. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Very nice.....
    Great price also

4ROARE likes this.
  5. TJsBeer

TJsBeer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 10, 2016
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Miller
    This will not last long.
    Great presentation and below market.
    It's so close....very tempting.

4ROARE likes this.
  6. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Beautiful car! GLWS!

7. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Can’t imagine this won’t sell in 48 hours or less. Beautiful spec, well kept.
    Cheers

KY _Soldier likes this.
  8. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Great looking ride!!

9. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    This hasn't sold yet?!?!? Great car!

4ROARE likes this.
  10. BooE

BooE Karting

Dec 13, 2020
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Mike bouey
  11. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
  12. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Such a nice example. Good luck!

13. falcorp

falcorp Rookie

Feb 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    steve f
    always wanted a gated 360 spider. lately I have my sights on the California, thinking it may be a better choice for me and had lost interest in the 360 until I saw this one... looks sorted and well cared for. now what....

14. falcorp

falcorp Rookie

Feb 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    steve f
    always wanted a gated 360 spider. lately I have my sights on the California, thinking it may be a better choice for me and had lost interest in the 360 until I saw this one... looks sorted and well cared for. now what....

15. BDubbs

BDubbs Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2019
    WA State
    Full Name:
    B Dubbs
    This is a steal at this price! If I didn't already have one, I'd buy this...immediately!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. opherhenry

opherhenry Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 17, 2014
    Huntingdon Valley, PA
    Sale is pending. Thanks for all the offers and interest. Also thanks for the positive feedback on the car. I really tried to keep her in perfect shape.

17. falcorp

falcorp Rookie

Feb 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    steve f
    Congrats. New owner should be very happy
    If things fall through please let me know
    Best regards

18. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Gone within 48 hours. Great deal!

19. opherhenry

opherhenry Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 17, 2014
    Huntingdon Valley, PA
    The new owner took delivery today. The new owner was smiling pretty good pulling out of my driveway! Thanks for all the interest.

20. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I guess it stayed local?

21. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Lovely car...a beautiful machine! Sadly, I saw this a bit too late. Beauties like this don't linger and quickly sell on their own merit!

FerRrari likes this.
  22. NioMarvin63

NioMarvin63 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 4, 2020
    Full Name:
    Nion Marvin
    Nice car!!! Looks great, it won't be on sale for such a long time. It could be sale as quickly as possible. Although I hope she has already found a new owner.

23. Twwalton1

Twwalton1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2020
    Westchester (Los Angles), CA
    Full Name:
    Terry Walton
    One of the best 2001 I have seen, congrats to the new lucky owner.