FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Ferrari 360 Sport Headers | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Ferrari 360 Sport Headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Jul 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    #26 RichardCH, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    If Fabspeed wasn't so Blazen about lying about their 100% USA production and manufacture it would not be an issue but it is endless and shameless. Furthermore before you try to accuse me of trolling Fabspeed, we all have the import data so lets be honest

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    OK, Guess you couldn't stay away. I thought you were leaving forever and asked to close out your account??!!
    Yes, you are trolling a dead issue, you have been warned plenty.

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #28 Fabspeed Motorsport, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    You are welcome to come by and see for yourself! Absolutely nothing to hide.

Every single product that Fabspeed Motorsport sells is designed, engineered, and crafted in the United States. We are always transparent when it comes to our craft. We source raw materials and components, such as our valves and cats from manufacturers like Helical and HJS.

tonyc, Evan430 and clean512 like this.
  4. Jb-Slow

Jb-Slow Karting

May 11, 2020
    Anyhoo, I just put some Fabspeed headers on, they were just what the doctor ordered.

kes7u likes this.
  5. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    There is always some crybaby. Fabspeed keep up the good work

kes7u and Fabspeed Motorsport like this.
  6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Glad you are loving them, truly my favorite upgrade for the 360!

Thanks, Clean512!

clean512 likes this.
  7. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    We've got some headers in stock!!

Our boys on the Fab team have spent the last 2 weeks working tirelessly to handcraft a batch of our 360 and F430 headers! Grab yours before they're gone.
    Send me an email or PM - [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    For those interested in upgrading your OEM headers, strongly recommend you consider swapping your entire system. Throughout the ownership of our Fabspeed Test Car, we have tried each and every iteration of the products to thoroughly determine the best possible setup, in terms of both performance and sound!

Our complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari 360; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Valvetronic Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters (STREET) or Catbypass Pipes (RACE), Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Carbon Fiber Air Box Covers (Coupe/Spider Only), BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and an optional Fabspeed ECU Tune Upgrade.

INLCUDES:

Ferrari 360 Coupe / Spider

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari 360 vehicles (1999-2005)
    • Dramatic improvement in power and F1 sound
    • Street configuration adds 27 whp and 41 ft/lbs of tq
    • Exhaust constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent piping for superior strength and maximum performance.
    • High performance exhaust system is a direct replacement for the standard factory exhaust which includes 3.5”/90mm T304 stainless steel tips for an improved looks
    • Available in the Street application - includes German imported HJS 200-cell high-flow sport catalytic converters, Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed. Or Race which includes Catbypass Pipes
    • Sport headers feature equal length primary pipes with high-velocity 4-into-1 merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
    • Heatshields and copper gaskets are included with the sport headers
    • Maxflo carbon fiber airbox covers have a streamlined interior and are a direct replacement for the aluminum covers that are prone to heat soak and have a restrictive intake tract (Coupe / Spider Only)
    • BMC F1 Air filters allow for more airflow through the carbon airboxes
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

9. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
  10. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Mine work great, almost 40k miles on them. I did have to put a tubi on though, the stradale muffler is too loud on a spider with Fabspeed. On a coupe probably ok with stradale muffler.

550nitis and Fabspeed Motorsport like this.
  11. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Glad to hear you're loving it! Do you have any sound clips, I am sure the combination is glorious

12. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Would love to hear it!

13. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    #38 sparetireless, Dec 16, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    here is what is sounds like, turn up the speakers, way up

Attached Files:

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  14. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    I also welded the factory valves back into the tubi tips to keep it down at home, above 4k they really open up and the fabspeed headers work awesome

15. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Sounds incredible!

Mimmo Blue and sparetireless like this.
  16. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Fantastic explanation of our header design, and the improvements it creates for the 360!

67bmer likes this.
  17. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Just wanted to chirp into this and say I've had these Fabspeed headers fitted on my Project 360 for years now and they have been flawless and can recommend them.

I've been pretty happy with the quality and had zero issues, suffice to say the car has been driven hard. I used them with Kinetix cats (I did originally use Hyperflows) but they where about 3 times louder and my neighbors where not very approving so opted for Kinetix (no longer available) plus they where also a few pounds lighter which was the dealer maker...

In terms of performance never had any issues, they just work. Worth stressing for that quoted power gains are however very dependent on if your model year of 360 actually had header cats or not fitted. Early cars and EU cars (and many EU based grey imports) didn't so YMMV on that point. If anyone buys them and gets a CEL its worth pointing out these issues can be taken care of with a re-flash and at the same time you can get a healthy improvement in drivability and power...

18. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Thanks, Trev! Glad you loved them

19. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    We are proud to announce we have partnered with the pinnacle of automotive detailing suppliers, Griots garage!

Make sure to use discount code "Fabspeed" on their website for an extra 10% off all products. Truly a match made in heaven!

20. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    While the 360 headers are a necessity due to the factory's flawed OEM set, why stop there?

Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari 360; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Valvetronic Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters (STREET) or Catbypass Pipes (RACE), Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Carbon Fiber Air Box Covers (Coupe/Spider Only), BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and an optional Fabspeed ECU Tune Upgrade.

INLCUDES:

Ferrari 360 Coupe / Spider

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari 360 vehicles (1999-2005)
    • Dramatic improvement in power and F1 sound
    • Street configuration adds 27 whp and 41 ft/lbs of tq
    • Exhaust constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent piping for superior strength and maximum performance.
    • High performance exhaust system is a direct replacement for the standard factory exhaust which includes 3.5”/90mm T304 stainless steel tips for an improved looks
    • Available in the Street application - includes German imported HJS 200-cell high-flow sport catalytic converters, Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed. Or Race which includes Catbypass Pipes
    • Sport headers feature equal length primary pipes with high-velocity 4-into-1 merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
    • Heatshields and copper gaskets are included with the sport headers
    • Maxflo carbon fiber airbox covers have a streamlined interior and are a direct replacement for the aluminum covers that are prone to heat soak and have a restrictive intake tract (Coupe / Spider Only)
    • BMC F1 Air filters allow for more airflow through the carbon airboxes
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

21. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Recently uncovered this video showcasing our full system, truly the perfect springtime ride.

22. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
  23. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hey Guys,

The team just wrapped up a new batch of 360 headers, if anyone is in the market now is the time to snag a set!