FCA - Hudson Valley Chapter | FerrariChat

FCA - Hudson Valley Chapter

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Vito, Apr 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The interest in holding a Cavallinos e Caffe in the Hudson Valley Chapter of the Ferrari Club of America has been overwhelming. Therefore, the first such event has been set for 10 AM, Sunday, April 25, 2021 at the McDonald's in front of the Home Depot at 450 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524. This site is just south of the Route 9/I-84 intersection and is the meeting place used for several Ferrari Club of America drives in the past, the most recent being the Fall Drive in October 2020. The plan is for this gathering to simply be an opportunity for us to get out, drive our cars and see each other. There will be no DJ, no trophies, no registrations, no program; just people and cars. Bring a folding chair if you wish. Food and gas are nearby. Rain cancels the event.
    What: Cavallinos e Caffe
    When: Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 10 AM
    Where: 450 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524; between Home Depot and McDonald's

This message is cross-posted in the "Cars and Coffee" thread.

espvh likes this.
  2. luigibosco

luigibosco Karting

Jan 28, 2005
    Westchester County NY
    Looks like will be rained out. Any chance of doing Saturday? Or rescheduling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    Yes, right now the forecast does not look favorable. However, look for an email on your FCA account on Saturday evening for a final determination. Think positive and dry thoughts.

4. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The first Cavallinos e Caffe in the Hudson Valley Chapter of the Ferrari Club of America - Empire State Region has been postponed due to seriously inclement weather. The event has been reschedule to Sunday, May 23, same time, same place.
    When: Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 10 AM

5. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The interest in holding a Cavallinos e Caffe in the Hudson Valley Chapter of the Ferrari Club of America has been overwhelming. Therefore, the first such event has been set for 10 AM, Sunday, May 23, 2021 (last month's attempt was rained out) at the McDonald's in front of the Home Depot at 450 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524. This site is just south of the Route 9/I-84 intersection and is the meeting place used for several Ferrari Club of America drives in the past, the most recent being the Fall Drive in October 2020. The plan is for this gathering to simply be an opportunity for us to get out, drive our cars and see each other. There will be no DJ, no trophies, no registrations, no program; just people and cars. Bring a folding chair if you wish. Food and gas are nearby. Rain cancels the event.
    When: Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 10 AM

6. luigibosco

luigibosco Karting

Jan 28, 2005
    Westchester County NY
    I’m new to this.... is this drive or just a gathering? If it’s a drive do we leave at 10am or soon after? I’m afraid I could be late. Is there a route? When do we return to fish kill? Thanks.

7. espvh

espvh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2005
    NEW YORK!

I believe it's a gathering, beginning at 10am at The Home Depot.

8. luigibosco

luigibosco Karting

Jan 28, 2005
    Westchester County NY
    Thanks

9. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    Great turnout today for the inaugural event, thanks to everyone for attending. We'll do it again in June so please watch for that date to be announced soon. And, we'll begin at 9AM this time.

espvh likes this.
  10. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The inaugural Cavallinos e Caffe in the Hudson Valley area was an overwhelmingly success on May 23 with 18 cars on-site; everything from a 1974 Dino to a new F8. The consensus of those present was to hold the gathering once a month and to begin earlier, 9 AM as opposed to 10 AM. So, for June we'll schedule the second Hudson Valley Cavallinos e Caffe for 9 AM, Sunday, June 13, 2021 at the McDonald's in front of the Home Depot at 450 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524. This site is just south of the Route 9/I-84 intersection and is the meeting place we've used for several drives in the past, the most recent being the Fall Drive in October 2020. The plan is for this gathering to simply be an opportunity for us to get out, drive our cars and see each other. There will be no DJ, no trophies, no registrations, no program; just people and cars. Food, gas and restrooms are all readily available. Bring a folding chair if you wish. Rain cancels the event.

When: Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 0 AM

11. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The inaugural Cavallinos e Caffe in the Hudson Valley area was an overwhelmingly success on May 23 with 18 cars on-site; everything from a 1974 Dino to a new F8. The consensus of those present was to hold the gathering once a month and to begin earlier, 9 AM as opposed to 10 AM. So, for June we'll schedule the second Hudson Valley Cavallinos e Caffe for 9 AM, Sunday, June 13, 2021 at the McDonald's in front of the Home Depot at 450 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524. This site is just south of the Route 9/I-84 intersection and is the meeting place we've used for several drives in the past, the most recent being the Fall Drive in October 2020. The plan is for this gathering to simply be an opportunity for us to get out, drive our cars and see each other. There will be no DJ, no trophies, no registrations, no program; just people and cars. Food, gas and restrooms are all readily available. Bring a folding chair if you wish. Rain cancels the event.

When: Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 0 AM

12. Dai Baracca

Dai Baracca Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2007
    NY
    Full Name:
    SB
    open to Hudson Valley FCA members only?

13. 71Satisfaction

71Satisfaction Formula 3

Jul 15, 2012
    New York and Norway
    Full Name:
    Art
    I doubt there is any restriction, they are a welcoming bunch. Notice the Viper among them..

14. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY

15. Dai Baracca

Dai Baracca Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2007
    NY
    Full Name:
    SB
    thank you for the welcome. I currently have an Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio, while not a Ferrari, in spite of the pedigree, she is a special sedan.
    thank you again!

16. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    We'll see you Sunday morning.

17. espvh

espvh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2005
    NEW YORK!
    Great video, good job Frank!

18. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The next monthly gathering of the Hudson Valley Chapter's Cavallios e Caffe will be on Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 9 AM. We've changed the location to Croton Auto Park, 1 Municipal Place, Croton-on-Hudson, NY. There'll be a coffee/food truck on hand as well. Bring a folding chair if you wish. Rain cancels the event.

When: Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 9 AM

Where: Croton Auto Park, 1 Municipal Pl, Croton-on-Hudson, NY 12520

c8spidey likes this.
  19. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    CANCELLED - The weather is not looking good at all for Sunday (tomorrow) so we've decided to postpone this event until August. No fun standing outside in the rain all morning. Please watch for a forthcoming message with a new date.

IvanRico likes this.
  20. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    I hope everyone is aware that the Cavallinos
    Hopefully everyone's is aware that this event is re-scheduled for Sunday August, 15th at Croton Auto Park-1 Municipal Place, Croton on Hudson NY.-10520 at 9am-11am

21. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    OK, OK, let's try this again. Since we were rained out in July, the next gathering of Cavallinos e Caffe in the Hudson Valley will be on Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 9 AM at the Croton Auto Park. This is a casual gathering of people, cars, and stories. No music, no trophies, no registration fee - just us and our cars. Bring a folding chair if you wish. There will be coffee/donuts on hand too. Rain cancels. (Pray for good weather this time, please)

What - Cavallinos e Caffe
    When - Sunday, August 15, 2021, 9 AM
    Where - Croton Auto Park, 1 Municipal Place, Croton on Hudson, NY

IvanRico likes this.
  22. letMeIn_997.1TT

Dec 14, 2019
    Full Name:
    mark
    ^ Alfas are welcomed ?

23. IvanRico

IvanRico Karting
    Rossa Subscribed