Three Ferraris wrecked | FerrariChat

Three Ferraris wrecked

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by wrs, Jun 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
  2. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Well that goes to show you, Ferrari will sell their cars to anyone, If I was the boss, I would thoroughly make any prospective buyer take a driving test before I let them buy a Ferrari lol , Most of these guys do not have a clue how to drive, let alone let them behind the wheel of one of these machines. We see this occurring more and more, what say you ?

Thank you ,

3. 32 Ford

32 Ford Karting

Jan 31, 2021
    vancouver
    Full Name:
    Mike McGowan
    Classic poor driving skills. Some performance driving courses should be a must for anyone considering a high performance car. If your in a pack of cars, some going slow , some going fast this is inevitably to result. Especially driving in basically a tunnel with no escape route.
    Funny story.
    I was at Laguna Seca on a Skip Barber driving school. A guy and his wife had just purchased 2 Lamborghini. The guy thought it would be a good idea to train the wife on proper driving. She was a disaster. Day 2 coming down the cork screw she decided to "PARK" her car on the exit. Got OUT of her car and walked away crying. Needless to say that session came to an abrupt Red flag.

gw32, tritone and Texas Forever like this.
  4. becker

becker Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2001
    Arlington VA
    Full Name:
    Becker Cuéllar
    The stick was a bit of a filter but with the paddles only now u get some drivers that have no idea of the basics even with traction control they mess up :)

5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Oh wow; that must truly have been a sight.

6. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    If I were really wealthy Id buy hundreds of Ferraris just to destroy them and upset people who think they are somehow sacred.

Dolcevita likes this.
  7. INRange

INRange F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2014
    Virginia/Florida/Caymans
    Full Name:
    JD
    That's one way to make the F355 go up in value!:)

anunakki likes this.
  8. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    Seems like they did CST off.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

9. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Dont you know they are sacred ? lol , Ferraris have a soul. When you get to Heaven, ask God, what he drives, I bet a million dollars he says " what do you think my son ? " Do you think Ferrais were made by accident, ? Not a chance. God pilots the V12s, and Jesus drives the V8s , and whatever other Ferrari he can get his hands on.

Thank you

Mel Spillman and anunakki like this.