430 - Removing the mirror, hazard and suspension buttons from center console on a SCUDERIA?? | FerrariChat

430 Removing the mirror, hazard and suspension buttons from center console on a SCUDERIA??

Discussion in '360/430' started by ajyiii, Jun 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ajyiii

ajyiii Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Andrew Y
    HELP PLEASE! Im pulling all my sticky buttons out of my 08 Scuderia and I simply cant see how I get to the center console buttons (specifically the mirror controls really) Ive got all the rest out and have pulled the screws from the center console itself except the two in the very middle that there is no way I can reach with the setas in..... Am I missing something? Is there an easier way to do this or do I need to pull the seats?? I scoured YT and see all the vids on how to work on the cc of a regular 430 but nowhere have I seen any help specific to the scuderia cc. Thanks in advance for any help available! Andrew.

2. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    #2 freshmeat, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Not sure how bad your buttons are, but you might not need to go through all the trouble…

Have you tried Neutrogena makeup remover wipes on the buttons? Very non-invasive and works amazingly, apply persistent rubbing (don’t dig in w your nails) and the sticky stuff comes right off and there’s no residue or weird sheen.

Il Tifoso and Qavion like this.
  3. ajyiii

ajyiii Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Andrew Y
    Wow, thanks for that tip. Works pretty well! Obviously won’t work on all of the sticky issues but the two pieces I needed to get out don’t need to come out anymore!

freshmeat and Qavion like this.