360 / 430 Clutch Pedal Favour | FerrariChat

360 / 430 Clutch Pedal Favour

Discussion in '360/430' started by brogenville, Jun 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Hello fellow F-chatters, I'm looking for a rather large favour, one which I'm not expecting to get help on, but as the old saying goes - "if you don't ask, then you don't get".

I've previously made reproductions of the 599/612 clutch pedals, both in LHD and RHD formats. I've recently had a few people get in touch looking for 360/430 clutch pedals, and as a fellow disciple of the manual gearbox, I'd love to be able to help them out.

Whilst there are guys like EAG doing sterling work reproducing clutch pedals for LHD cars, I don't believe anyone has made one for RHD cars. What I'm looking for then is to borrow a RHD clutch pedal to 3d scan. I would of course be more than willing to provide some "security" to the owner of the pedal, and indeed compensate them for their time. If you have one of these pedals and are at all amenable to this, then please do drop me a message.

Thanks all.

Robin.

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Not many of them about as most are f1s

3. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    I'm aware; idea is to make them readily available to anyone that wants one.

Worth noting too that I'm an enthusiast here and effectively turning no profit on it. Just a fun project really. :)

4. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    You might borrow one from eurospares if u ask nicely

5. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    If only they had one to offer.

I could probably make one from scratch, but it would be useful to have something to go by.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Ferrari55whoa likes this.