Mondial Road Trip to Italy in September | FerrariChat

Mondial Road Trip to Italy in September

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by stekkefun4, Jun 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    We have planned a road trip to Italy with our Ferrari Mondials from the 12th until the 19th of September. There are 4 Mondials participating already and we are looking for other drivers te join. Some cars will drive down South from Belgium, others will join from France.

The idea is to to drive your Mondial (that's roadworthy :)) down to the area of the lake of Garda and enjoy a wonderful week of sightseeing, wining & dining and visit a number of museums and other fun places (like the start of the Gran Premio Nuvolari).

You will be staying at a phenomenal B&B on a hilltop, looking out on the Garda lake. This is 7 days of fun with a bunch of Mondial lovers who have done this before and are well organised.

If this sounds like fun to you and you are interested and can free yourself during that period, please send me a PM.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

vinny72758 and Nicolas21 like this.
  2. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    of course, places are limited. Please send me a PM if interested before June 30th.

3. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Strekke are you trying to make us Americans feel bad?

4. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    Not at all. You could have your car shipped over here :)

5. Journiacois

Journiacois Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2013
    Dordogne, France
    Full Name:
    Gerald
    I did this trip in 2017. Great bunch of guys and wonderful daily drives and visits. Very relaxed. I'm going again. One of the highlights is being at the departure of the Gran Primo Nuvolari. The town square is filled with 350 of the classiest classics you'll ever see in one place without having to pay. All cars have to be before 1976 and registered historic cars. You get to wander and photo at your leisure while they begin to send the cars off at intervals. What a treat. Other than that day, we visit nice villages, car related museums and have great lunches in between enjoying the scenery of northern Italy. And the locals love to see our cars. Image Unavailable, Please Login

Heré's a pic from the town square as they prepare for departure.

6. jkstevens2

jkstevens2 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens
    That is rockin cool! I wish I could join