360 - Headliner Repair in/around Montreal | FerrariChat

360 Headliner Repair in/around Montreal

Discussion in '360/430' started by Patrickd_21, Jun 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patrickd_21

Patrickd_21 Rookie

Feb 9, 2020
    Montreal Quebec
    Full Name:
    Patrick D
    Hi guys,

When I bought my 360 earlier this year, the headliner was sagging slightly on the passenger side. As expected, I was on a spirited drive last weekend with the windows down and the headliner came off. After wrestling with it to get it out of my field of vision, I slowed the car down to the side of the road and gently removed the small part that was still holding on.

Good news is that everything is in perfect condition; it just seems that the adhesive failed which I've read is common on these cars. I've also read that people have had it re-attached for under $500.

I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with someone in Montreal Quebec, or around Montreal that did a good job on their car. Looking for references of indy shops before just bringing it to Ferrari of Quebec.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    A bottle of 3m headliner glue. A small 2 hr project.

3. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Agree. Several YouTube videos on how to do it and new foam panels are available online. However, most any auto interior shop should be able to do it. Very easy.