Challenge livery - question on sourcing | FerrariChat

Challenge livery - question on sourcing

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by JAM1, Jun 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #1 JAM1, Jun 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    Gents, when restoring challenge cars where do you source the liveries and sponsor stickers? I understand many cars came naked and got team personalized kits made, which can be largely replicated, but I understand there were also sponsorship series kits that came from dealers - kits with the Shell, Agip, GP stickers in appropriate original size/ratio. Is there a source for those? NOS? Just need to be duplicated by a printer?

Thanks!

2. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    All decal kits come from Ferrari North America. The sponsor decals are either world wide or region wide. For example unique to North America. There are also some class decals as well. As for reproduction, that will be challenging as a printer would violate trademarks recreating. I would try to source decals before reproducing them.

JAM1 likes this.
  3. Flash355

Flash355 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 10, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Full Name:
    James Thomas
    I just received my order of a full set of 1995 US F355CH sponsor decals from Accroman for my car. Great service and quality vinyl decals. They have the complete sets, correctly sized and you can then add or subtract from that as you wish.

Reach out to them directly at: [email protected]

James
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

JAM1 likes this.
  4. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Correct, digital decal kits come from FNA and they are meant to be reproduced. Here's part of a North American kit for 2018 season.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

JAM1 likes this.