Looking for F355 5,2 engine subframe in Europe. | FerrariChat

Looking for F355 5,2 engine subframe in Europe.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Spiderfanatic, Jun 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spiderfanatic

Spiderfanatic Rookie

Jan 1, 2021
    Full Name:
    Edmunds
    Hello forum members! I need your help. I am looking for an engine subframe for the F355, 5.2 motronic version. 1996+ year.

Can anyone offer this part or suggest where to look for some parts vendors? Also interested in where you buy F355 parts in Europe. I have tried to contact some sellers, but those I have asked are very unresponsive or do not answer at all. Most importantly, I am in Europe so looking for European stores.

I know of superformance.co.uk in England, but now from July we Europeans have to pay customs and VAT when ordering from there. Are there any similar shops in Europe? As well as used parts companies that you can recommend.

Thank you very much in advance.

2. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Eurospares and FerraripartsUK are my go to sources for spares.
    If you pay your local (EU?) VAT on your parts coming from the UK, then you are not liable for the UK VAT.

3. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    The UK vendor will discount the UK VAT (20%) and you will pay the VAT/MwSt/IVA on your country. So I don't think the price will be much different than before.