FerrariChat site page loading with ads = whack a mole game | Page 3 | FerrariChat

FerrariChat site page loading with ads = whack a mole game

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by txtony, Jun 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jb-Slow

Jb-Slow Karting

May 11, 2020
    There is a lot less jumping now, I no longer want to throw my phone across the room.

2. 32 Ford

32 Ford Karting

Jan 31, 2021
    vancouver
    Full Name:
    Mike McGowan
    Thank you Rob and the rest. Was nice of you to take these concerns a do a bit of fixing. I was showing my wife some cars for sale and she even said why is it jumping around like that.
    many thanks

rob lay and Booker like this.
  3. Tojo

Tojo Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2002
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Question asked in another thread that wasn't answered, so asking here as this thread seems active. Is Fchat for Android no longer running or supported? It kept crashing on my phone so I did an uninstall and now I can't find it in the Play store to reinstall it ☹

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    as far as I know everything is OK. Are you using Tapatalk or the FerrariChat app, maybe just a mobile browser?

Booker likes this.
  5. Tojo

Tojo Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2002
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I was using the FerrariChat Android app, definitely not tapatalk. The Web browser works on my phone. The app is missing from the play store. It doesn't even show up in my uninstalled apps list

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    The FerrariChat app is Tapatalk and I think it requires an update. We have never liked Tapatalk, but I know still users like it. I would love to get rid of it. The standard browser like Safari works better for mobile usage IMHO.

7. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Is our app supposed to be available in the Google play store? I agree mobile browser is better but I think the point here is that the guy can’t find the app anymore.

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    It was available in the Google Play and Apple stores, I haven't checked in awhile.

9. Tojo

Tojo Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2002
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I would have got it from the play store a couple of years back. It's not there now. I didn't like the tapatalk app, so didn't use it. I can see the IOS app in the apple store.