Tom Shaughnessy contact info? | FerrariChat

Tom Shaughnessy contact info?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by fasthound, Jul 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fasthound

fasthound Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 23, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Does anyone have a good contact number and/or email for Tom. I’m tracing the history of my newly purchased 330 GTC and according to a previous owner, Tom brokered the sale of the car for him in 2016. Trying to reach out to Tom to see if I can get any details from him. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

2. V12addict

V12addict Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2004
    [email protected]

3. fasthound

fasthound Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 23, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Kevin
  4. John Vardanian

John Vardanian F1 Rookie

Jul 1, 2004
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    John Vardanian
    Kevin, I have PM'ed you his current email address.

john

5. fasthound

fasthound Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 23, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Thanks. I spent some time on the phone with him the other day. An interesting guy.

LARRYH likes this.
  6. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    Yes one can learn a lot from Tom. At one time a few decades ago I had a 365 GT 2+2. While the car was beautiful it was a bit dated in suspension design and handling. But I loved how the engine seemed more alive than the 209 in my GTC. I called Tom to coordinate the purchase a new rear windscreen that I purchased from him for my 330. I asked him if the 365 GTC was a better car than the 330 from a performance standpoint. The downside of the 365 was I didn't like the hood vents replacing the graceful side vents on the 330. Tom's opinion was that if I had a good 330 it was not worth the expense to replace it with a 365. I respect his opinion.

Texas Forever, LARRYH, enio45 and 2 others like this.
  7. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Years ago I always visited Tom when I was in San Diego. One day up at his water tank storage place he had a day party for Ferrari enthusiasts. Some of the vintage cars
    that showed up that day were mind blowing. On another visit I had the pleasure of riding with Tom in a Europa he had..........and seeing the two one offs he had in the garage.......I think there was a Miura there also. He is an interesting guy.

donv and Texas Forever like this.
  8. ersatzS2

ersatzS2 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 24, 2009
    Norfolk VA
    Going by Instagram, you can visit him live this week at Mountain View Grass airfield in NH, messing with airplanes with one or another exotic italian car parked nearby...

Texas Forever and fiatosca like this.
  9. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California

SCantera and fiatosca like this.
  10. fasthound

fasthound Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 23, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name: