Ferrari Racing Days Silverstone September 2021 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Racing Days Silverstone September 2021

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Majin_JT, Jul 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
  2. 348Jeff

348Jeff Formula 3

Oct 25, 2011
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jeff
  3. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
  4. 348Jeff

348Jeff Formula 3

Oct 25, 2011
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Neither - if like previous years the event is open to the public but if you go in a Ferrari the tickets are free :)

5. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
    The reason I asked is because previous years I asked the dealer and they gave me tickets, this time around they say they haven't heard anything about complimentary tickets yet but noted my request.

Be nice to see how many will be going and how they getting tickets :)

6. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
    With the looks of it not many are interested Jeff, I thought we might of had more response than this

7. 348Jeff

348Jeff Formula 3

Oct 25, 2011
    UK
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Give it time - I think you'll find it well supported from the owners club members.

8. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Might go if it’s not raining and foc give out some free tickets.

9. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
    Well I am not part of the FOC but was thinking to join but would like to know if its actually beneficial to join.

I did enquire asking them if they offering tickets to FOC members for the Ferrari racing days event and said they are plus other benefits..... Interesting...

What's your thoughts on the FOC

10. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Mixed and really depends on how active your regional rep(s) is.

There are a number of foc centrally organised events; track days, picnics, gala dinner, etc.

Then there are the regional reps. Some are really active others very much less so. Get a good one and lots going on and organised. Whilst you get “assigned” to a region, most get involved with multiple regions do more happening if your local one isn’t great.

There are other benefits like insurance deal with Lockton, factory tours etc and a very good magazine!

I sit on the skeptical side on the benefits; but on balance worth it in my view.

11. gazm

gazm Rookie

May 30, 2021
    Full Name:
    Gareth M
    I've bought tickets - didn't know there was such a thing as free tickets if you owned a Ferrari. sounds like it will be a good day out. Mainly going as my son has never been to Silverstone

12. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
    I have been to the silverstone event over the years its a great weekend experience.
    Usually you can contact your local dealer and they can provide with complimentary tickets, well that's what I did everytime I attended the event.

I believe if your also part of the Ferrari owners club they also provide complimentary tickets but not 100% on that

13. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    You should be able to get free tickets if you are a Ferrari Owners Club member, there will be a small cost to cover the postage of the tickets.
    I hope to take my F12 on track but its a bit loud and I not sure it will pass the noise test if it gets checked?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds likes this.
  14. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
    Beautiful f12 you have, I was also thinking about chucking my 360 on the track but not sure yet.

How many tickets do the owners club offer as it was only like 2 days ago when I joined the club
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    They normally offer both days so you can get 4 tickets, assuming its the same this year.