Ferrari California | FerrariChat

Ferrari California

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Franklav, Jul 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Franklav

Franklav Rookie

Jul 25, 2021
    Any thoughts on a 2011 - 2012 Ferrari California?
    Thanks and appreciate the input. Trying to decide on an F430 vs. California
    thanks frank

paulchua likes this.
  2. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    lots of thoughts! I think you need to be more specific about what you want to get out of your ferrari experience. How do you plan to use your car? Do you want to do a lot of track days? If so, then go F430. If you want to go out to restaurants and drive along the pacific coast highway with the roof down, then go California. It isn’t quite this simple, as either car can be used either way to much enjoyment, but knowing what you want to do helps focus the comparison.

3. Franklav

Franklav Rookie

Jul 25, 2021
    Thanks. I would probably never track the car. I would probably drive it one or two days a week pending weather (live in sunny Milwaukee WI). Looking for some performance but also a nice driver if I elect to take a road trip. Probably leaning towards the California but I really like the look of the F430. Appreciate your comments.
    frank

paulchua likes this.
  4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Welcome @Franklav

My recommendation is you got to test drive both. After that. listen to your heart.