New purchase, 400i 5-speed rhd | Page 2 | FerrariChat

New purchase, 400i 5-speed rhd

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by GTR-Man, Jul 25, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTR-Man

GTR-Man Rookie

Jun 10, 2021
    Ireland
    Full Name:
    Paul Gartlan

More outstanding details David! Thanks once again for your time on this, it's really appreciated.
    Those photos tell me that my car will look good in the sunshine as that one looks lovely. I'm intrigued by the Daytona cams but unfortunately, I can't find that magazine online at all let alone that issue, if you have a link that would be great. I found that image on Facebook so thanks for that also. I can't wait to hear from Tony Willis to see what else can be gleaned on the car. :)

2. GTR-Man

GTR-Man Rookie

Jun 10, 2021
    Ireland
    Full Name:
    Paul Gartlan
    Wow, that's a great photo to have Mark, many thanks for that. It'll be printed off and straight into the file I opened for the car and to have the first owner in the car and his private reg on it makes it all the nicer to have :)
    Is there anything better than the nostalgia surrounding old cars, especially with old Ferraris as it turns out! Thanks again Mark.

3. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    Surrey, UK
    My absolute pleasure. It is hard to find a decent 400 let alone a manual. Yours looks great. I think the shape of the 365/400/412 is ageing really well.

I seem to be deeply submerged in nostalgia surrounding old cars.

GTR-Man likes this.
  4. ricar116

ricar116 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Bolivar, Missouri
    Full Name:
    Rick Carr
    Great Car! Congrats!

GTR-Man likes this.
  5. GTR-Man

GTR-Man Rookie

Jun 10, 2021
    Ireland
    Full Name:
    Paul Gartlan
    Thanks, Mark, I haven't seen it in person myself yet so the photos you've seen are what I've seen myself. I believe a manual and RHD in these cars is rare enough car so all the more reason to hope it looks as good in reality as it has been described to me!
    I can send all the photos I have if anyone wants to see them?
    Nostalgia runs in my veins :)

6. GTR-Man

GTR-Man Rookie

Jun 10, 2021
    Ireland
    Full Name:
    Paul Gartlan
    Thanks Rick :)

7. Ewan

Ewan Karting

Jul 5, 2015
    Dorset, UK
    It’s Ross Packard Paintworks in New Milton. Does lots of Ferrari and Maserati painting, as has official dealer Meridien Modena as a client.

GTR-Man likes this.
  8. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    RHD series 1 5-speed? VERY rare car.

Macula and GTR-Man like this.
  9. GTR-Man

GTR-Man Rookie

Jun 10, 2021
    Ireland
    Full Name:
    Paul Gartlan
    Thanks Dave for that comment, it makes me all the more pleased that I bought it :)