Ferrari of Central Florida New Location | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Central Florida New Location

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Moopz, Mar 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Boutique is coming. They have niches in the wall that will house displays that will be filled with merchandise. Apparently Ferrari spA needs to sign off on all those details. The Maserati side has the displays already.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RockyFCF likes this.
  2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    It’s an amazing upgrade. But the old place has memories. First new Ferrari , etc. Was time. Apparently the largest Ferrari dealer by square feet in the US. My 12 year old told me. Let’s see how long they hold that record.

It’s now a bit farther for me and cannot sneak over at lunch. Or have my sales person bring a car to the hospital for a test drive.

My 360s is there now for service and it is amazing to see all the bays. It’s what one thinks of when you picture a Ferrari service facility. They used to cram the cars in the old one and leave sooo many outside in the back lot.

Need to make new memories thee now.

Boutique is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The4DA

The4DA Karting

Aug 31, 2018
    GA
    Full Name:
    RC
    I was there this weekend. It is a beautiful facility.

4. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    went by this morning, passing through town. store was closed obviously but they were loading some challenge cars into the transporters so I got a glimpse of the service bay, which looks like an F1 race shop.

great facility. kinda dwarfed by the PorschePlex next door.

also first time seeing a Roma in the flesh, great looking car

of2worlds likes this.
  5. tamiami

tamiami Karting

Mar 14, 2007
    Stopped by there today after the Supercar Social on the Porsche garage roof. Nice facility. They had a catered BBQ which made it a welcome stop. A white Roma looked good, inside and out...without the badging, it does look like an AM. A La Ferrari was in for a new $250,000 battery.

6. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Huh????

mdrums likes this.
  7. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    Stopped by there today for the first time since they moved. I have always been a Lamborghini guy since I was 7, Ferrari was a close second. The lady at the front desk was so welcoming to us (my wife and 9 year old son) when we entered it was surprising, the last 4 times I went to Lamborghini Orlando we were blantenly ignored. I am more inclined to purchase a ferrari now instead of a lamborghini solely based on how nice we were treated by her. Here are a few photos I took.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Andre Siloto, mdrums, AandSC and 2 others like this.
  8. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    I stopped by this past Saturday. Amazing place, and a decent museum full of cars to drool over :) The staff was friendly and inviting. We were offered beverages and felt very welcome. Nice visit!

9. The4DA

The4DA Karting

Aug 31, 2018
    GA
    Full Name:
    RC
    I was there this saturday as well. Still can't believe the asking price of that manual F430. The White SF90 was really nice. The staff was nice as always.

10. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    That manual F430 is listed at the "do not want to sell... ever" price. As many of them is really has few options and comes off as a pretty basic spec.... but that manual shifter <rolling eyes at silly manual shift nostalgia craze> :)

11. The4DA

The4DA Karting

Aug 31, 2018
    GA
    Full Name:
    RC
    Yeah. Funny thing is one of the guys told me they sold one recently for $260k, which is unbelievable. I don't want to sell my car because of it's unique color combo.. But if some person offered me that for it. Umm....I'd have to let it go. LOL.

12. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    This must be a consignment car. I don't think I've seen a single manual 430 listed higher than the original MSRP. And I agree, car was optioned as base as it could be. When I was in the market, I would have looked past this immediately.

13. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S

Yes it’s a make me sell price. And now there is a deposit from out of town buyer until he sees it. If this sale doesn’t go, I’ll pull it back. Buyer offered to let me keep the deposit if he didn’t buy but I declined.

It’s a price. Everything is negotiable and the market is hot. Don’t need to sell but was asked if I would sell and said at this price. Had several offers but not at my price.

Car is in excellent condition well cared at the dealer always. I’ll regret the sale but there are other cars.

14. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    So yeah I was there last Saturday and saw the same array of cars, including the ones outside in the parking garage. What was intriguing to me was the number of cars sitting there not on consignment or in fact being sold at all. Apparently owner cars just sitting at the dealer. Never could figure out such a thing.

15. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Dealers prefer to have a full showroom, when actual cars for sale are not enough to fill, in come the currently owned cars from the storage vault. An empty showroom is embarrassing...

wthensler likes this.
  16. tamiami

tamiami Karting

Mar 14, 2007
    I wonder if they charge for the air-conditioned showroom storage. It is a great place for the seasonal snowbird.

17. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    I talked to Dave a few months ago and they have a serious problem of cars being left at the dealership. Yes, their high-dollar clients tend to not take delivery of their cars for a while (there were 2 LaF sitting at the old dealership for over 6 months because their owners weren't in a rush to take delivery). But service cars are left there for quite a while, especially in the new location because of the storage garage. But he also said that the cars in the garage get covered in dust anyway because it's still outdoors.

18. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I’m somewhat guilty of leaving cars at dealerships for extended periods. Some are collector cars they like having around on the floor anyhow and others are race cars which they service so it doesn’t seem unreasonable imo. I’ve got to think the stuff sitting in CF are being dinged for service bills over time even if not “storage”.

19. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    I asked one of the guys if a car was for sale and he said”Nah that’s xxx’s car he never brings them home.”

In fairness when I dropped my 360 spider for the recall/fuel valves they had the car for 4 weeks. Yes, scheduled one month in advance. More service bays but more customers.

Need my lusso brought in. They drove it two weeks ago and first appointment in 10/19

Many people/businesses fail when the thing that made them successful can no longer be performed. Their demand side is so vast there’s no chance of that happening. But if your only value proposition is access and their is no access…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk