Advocate Condell Cars for a Cause | FerrariChat

Advocate Condell Cars for a Cause

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by mlcor, Jun 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    On Friday, August 27, from 11:30 – 1:30 (check-in starting at 9:30, judging and awards at 11:00), Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville will be having its Inaugural Cars for a Cause car show. As a member of the Center’s Governing Council, I’m inviting all my Ferrari friends (there will be other marques as well, of course) to sign up to attend. There is a $25 entry fee per car, in the form of a donation to the Advocate Charitable Foundation.

ACMC is the largest healthcare provider and only Level I trauma center in Lake County, Illinois. That means it is the primary facility treating victims of serious accidents and violent crime in the county, including a significant number of patients who may not have insurance or be able to pay for their care. A nationally recognized acute care hospital, ACMC offers a full spectrum of medical services including open heart surgery, neurosurgery and oncology. The hospital also established Lake County’s first and only comprehensive Trauma Recovery Center.

The event is not open to the general public, but will be combined with a Medical Center picnic that will enable ACMC healthcare workers to enjoy the car show and for us to recognize their incredible contributions, especially over the past year. I’ve attached a flyer about the event, along with an entry form. I hope many of you will be able to come.

Attached Files:

absostone likes this.
  2. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    Bumping this in the hopes that some of you guys will think about registering and attending.

absostone likes this.
  3. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I m usually not in my car in August, unless someone wants to see me in a wet t-shirt.

4. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    All you have to do is mosey over to Libertyville, park it, and show it off. :)

absostone likes this.
  5. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    If I didnt catch one stop sign or light I would only have a wet back. Oops can I say that? Well I am Italian

6. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    :D Real Italians never had air conditioning.

7. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Yes like me

mlcor likes this.
  8. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    absostone likes this.
  9. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Wow some great cars. Ive seen the LoLa at a barrington fuelfed before

10. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    Watching the guy shoehorn himself in to drive it home was worth the price of admission. Hope he was able to get out again. Man that thing is low and tight.

absostone likes this.