HungarianGP 2021 Pre-Race Thread | Page 4 | FerrariChat

HungarianGP 2021 Pre-Race Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Jul 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    And people would then moan at him for not answering a fans' question. Can't ****ing win. The fans asked the question to go into detail, Max did as asked.

:rolleyes:

RobertJRB likes this.
  2. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

He answered it Wednesday. His answer came off opposite of that. Looks bad sounds bad. He needs to be more savvy and just say he moved on. I would not moan as it would solidify his position established previously on Wednesday. He can win. Its called talking less, winning more on the track this weekend.

fer312t and william like this.
  3. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Next time he simply shouldn't go into the FIA mandated presser. Talking less succeeded.

Unbelievable.

4. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    No need to be rude or go rogue. He could have said "I am still frustrated, but now my focus is on Hungary etc." which would have been a perfectly reasonable and truthful (if that indeed was his feelings)

Instead he doubled down on Horner's bluster and hyperbole - "51g!" "Put in Hospital!" "dis-recrespectful Celebrations!"

Total whinge and makes his comments from the previous day look rather amusing.:cool:

It's those darn free safety/course cars again.

william likes this.
  5. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

Whatever makes you feel happy man.

classic308 likes this.
  6. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

In the same circumstances I don't think we would hear the same narrative from Leclerc, Russell or Ricciardo. They are better grounded than Max who will tend to speak before thinking. It's a matter of education.

surfwolf likes this.
  7. Hypersonic

Hypersonic Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Brian Douglas
    If anyone wants to watch in a VR theater i'll be up! Shoot me a conversation!