2010 California roof 95% closed how can i fix it? Hammer ;-) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2010 California roof 95% closed how can i fix it? Hammer ;-)

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by FCLR101, Jul 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I guess that is the difference between me and you normal folks, I don't get a sense of anything but the words when I read stuff like this. Though I do think it is odd that OP's wife had to tell him what year the cars was, maybe she was the one that fixed it too. Some other things I did not get like the reference to Porsche owners (I have had 43 and still believe them to be the best cars you can buy bar none), the cheap garage door and rails (I would never have that looks like builders grade home depot stuff), also not a great idea to long term leave a car with its top down. I have taken Lamborghini's apart, they are not that special. And McLaren I would not own one of those things if you gave it to me, what POS they are. I am not capable of understanding anything but facts, and for someone who has owned all of these cars, I find it odd that he would not have experienced any issues. Then again I almost never take my cars back to the dealer, since I have either changed them too much or I am too impatient to wait.

2. LitzDoc

LitzDoc Rookie

Feb 10, 2018
    I believe he had it fixed at a VW dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    You bought a gen1, the bugs were eventually worked out.

4. Llel

Llel Rookie

Jun 3, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bobby Correia
    I don't know how to pm you but I'm having exactly the same issue and would like to know how you got it resolved if possible. Dealerships are closed Saturday and Sunday and would like to enjoy my car this weekend if there is a fix for this problem that is possible.
    Thank you in advance

5. Kerrynzl

Kerrynzl Rookie

Jan 8, 2022
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Kerry Mathers
    I am a bit late to chime in here
    But this video might be useful for future reference [or trouble]