For Sale - Patek Philippe 5135j - As new!! | FerrariChat

For Sale Patek Philippe 5135j - As new!!

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by ILuv4Res, Aug 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I am selling my Patek Philippe 5135j watch. It is brand new, never worn, and still in the factory plastic!!

I purchased it retail in 2014 from a US Authorized dealer, and the papers are in my name. It is still sealed in plastic, and comes with everything.

Asking $32,500 or best reasonable offer.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

beng and JoeTSI like this.
  2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    That is beautiful and very tempting.

3. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Price lowered to $31,500 or best offer. If interested, please contact me to discuss. Thank you!

4. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
  5. FLGT

FLGT Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 16, 2008
    stunning piece.

6. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I have a 2019 25,000 mile loaded Mercedes 250 CLA that I’d be interested in trading for the watch. Either way I’d like to see some more photographs. Where is it located?

7. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Thank you for the kind words on the watch, as well as the trade offer. I'm not really looking to trade for anything right now, but thank you for the opportunity. I am located in south Florida. If interested, I am happy to meet locally for purchase/sale. If someone isn't local, I can ship it insured upon purchase, or if preferred I am happy to bring it somewhere of your choice locally to an intermediary (jeweler, attorney, etc.) that can take possession of the watch and exchange payment. If you are interested, please let me know or send me a PM. Thank you.