Sold - 1982 Collectors Edition Corvette | FerrariChat

Sold 1982 Collectors Edition Corvette

Discussion in 'Cars' started by davenichols, Aug 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    This time capsule '82 Collectors Edition Corvette has travelled just over 25,000 miles since new. Sold new in Texas, then was exported to Ontario, Canada. This car has remained in a private collection for the past 7 years with minimal use. Recently $7,000 has been spent on banks, belt, hoses, water pump, fixing oil leaks, etc. This car is now ready to be enjoyed. Build sheet and original sales brochure included. Its hard to find one of these that has not been redone or molested,,,,,,,,,here is your chance. Its a very easy process to export back to the United States, and I can assist with that. Asking $29,900. More photos to be added in the next couple of days.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Camp Freddie likes this.
  2. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    really really pretty car. GLWS. I have a 78 Vette Pace car with 72 miles on it. Still in the wrapper from the factory. These C3 cars are wonderful. ARA

of2worlds likes this.
  3. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Wow, 72 miles? Did you buy it new ?

4. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    My Dad did. I am 49 now. He gave it to me for my 40th. Was always my favorite car. He has some F cars and some domestic classics.....I love them ALL....ARA

5. F430Bill

F430Bill Karting

Apr 21, 2021
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I had this same 1982 corvette in college (loved it) and also have a 78 pace car that I am selling now and even had a 1967 convertible years ago.

The 1982 collector corvette is a really nice car for the money,

But I am enjoying my F430 now