Italian Classic Car show/display, Baltimore, Oct. 3rd | FerrariChat

Italian Classic Car show/display, Baltimore, Oct. 3rd

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by zebra308, Aug 10, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Hello everyone, It's been quite a few years since we had the Concorso Italiano in Little Italy in Baltimore. ( 2010)
    It was a stellar event with some 100 or so Italian cars displayed in the streets.

Well I've been approached to see/gauge interest in getting maybe 10 cars for this year's Italian Heritage celebration. It will take place on Oct. 3rd, in Little Italy. Space will be somewhat limited. We have secure the parking lot at the corner of High and Stiles St. I'm reaching out to see who might want to participate?
    Thanks,

Supernaut likes this.
  2. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    I can participate with my Rosso Scuderia 458 Italia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    E60 M5 likes this.
  4. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    That would be awesome..thanks, I have a Maserati Quatroportte and a Alfa Romeo Stevio ,too. I'll PM you with the details

5. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Thanks, beautiful car,,, I know the Chiapparelli family... I'll get you "hooked up"...I'll PM you with the details...

6. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    Any update on the Charm City car show? it's been a couple of weeks since the last input.

7. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    How many cars confirmed?

8. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    As of right now, including the 2 of you, total of 10? A friend of mine is bringing her FIAT 500. Another is bringing his Maserati Quattroporte. Someone is bringing a Vespa. I believe there are several dealers who will be present...Here's more info on the event. "There is a nice fenced parking lot right in Little Italy and Italian cars will be needed (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, and Ducati, APrilia....etc.) from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday October 3...... I was at the Little Italy, Sons Of Italy lodge yesterday for a SOLD OUT event and since we were unable to do both the St. Anthony's and St. Gabriele's street festivals this year, everyone is so looking forward to this event. Thanks for your participation..

9. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Supernaut likes this.
  10. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    The Concorso Italiano in Little Italy is one week away. Is the show still on? I ask because the big October vintage car show in Rockville was cancelled due to convid concerns. If Baltimore is a "go," information about logistics would be appreciated. Do we just show up at High and Stiles Streets? Will there be food and beverages provided, or available from vendors or nearby restaurants? Thanks!

11. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    So sorry to have not responded sooner..mia culpa.
    Yes, the show is on. There will be a street festival going on with vendors, food, music , etc. If you've ever attended the St. Anthony or St. Gabriele's festival in Little Italy this will be very much like them. And yes, it's pretty easy. Show up on High and Stiles before 11:00 am and there will be some one to direct you where to park on the old Da Mimmo's parking lot. And again, thank you for participating. I am hoping to expand this (Italian Car Show) at the next festival. Mille Grazie

12. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    Are there going to be street closures because of the festival? If yes, will there be a reasonably straightforward route to High and Stiles Streets, or police/officials who will be clued in to let show cars through any barricades to get to the parking lot? Looking forward to attending but don't want to wind up stewing in traffic. The Old Crate (1969 365 GTC) isn't too happy idling.

Supernaut likes this.
  13. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Hi,
    Regrettably I am unable to attend tomorrow. My apologies.

14. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    Same (cancel) here. Just too many "must do" projects piled up. Thanks to Zebra308 for putting the show together. Maybe next year for me.

15. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    #15 Supernaut, Oct 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Very nice visit this morning. Saw a nice 812 Superfast and a very nice 458. Couple of maserati, fiat 500, etc as well. Great crowd in the neighborhood!

16. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Hi all, sorry you guys were unable to attend.....Supernaut, thanks for going and glad to hear there were a few cars..the Maserati belongs to a friend of mine as well as the Fiat 500..not sure who the 812 or the 458 belong to. If I'm in town next years, I'll be sure to bring one of mine....I'd love to expand this ....

17. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    E60 M5 likes this.
  18. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    E60 M5 likes this.
  19. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    Hi guys and girls,,,it's that time of the year again. I've been asked to see who might be interested in attending.
    I'm scheduled to be out of town but it's not 100% confirmed yet , so my attendance is not 100% certain.
    For those of you who took the time and went last year , thank you. Beautiful red cars!

20. No-Subt2

No-Subt2 Karting

May 6, 2019
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Danny
    What is the specific date and time this year?

21. zebra308

zebra308 Formula 3

Jan 14, 2004
    All Flimmits
    Full Name:
    Ruffis Leekin
    I am so sorry..life gets in the way..it's this Sunday Oct. 9th. The streets will be blocked from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. So sorry for not posting this info sooner. Thank you..