Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fxdwgs, Aug 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. raul19761

raul19761 Rookie

Feb 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Raul
    Has anyone received goods
    from this guy?

2. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    Unbelievable. Anybody who has read this thread would never deal with this guy. He is not a legend, he is scum. No right thinking person deals with scum. Period.

LVP488, henk3, IloveGT and 2 others like this.
  3. MikeInPeoria

MikeInPeoria Rookie

Nov 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    Mike Hernandez
    I ordered a mirror for my 328 and he sent me a knock-off mirror that I could have purchased on eBay. I'm going to be posting the whole story here and on every other site that I can find his business. More to come on this one!

4. lanab

lanab Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2016
    Stockholm, Sweden
    If you all beleive Orlando Vetrano is gone, think twice, he's alive and kicking.

I contacted him as I needed a fog light to my F355, crazy price and shipping, he gave me detailt to transfer to a bank in Brussels in his name on the account.

Don't get fooled, maybe he deserves a DDoS attack and take down the site forever...

tbothier and 19633500GT like this.
  5. lanab

lanab Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2016
    Stockholm, Sweden
    He is using another company name now also called Redhorseparts.com I thought it was legitimate and i always reference check people i buy from and was so close in wiring the money to him, he was very pushy and in my ears that's fishy. Asked for his home address but he didn't give it to me but referred to the address on the wiring info bank details that goes to a office hotel in Belgium.

I have friends down there and told him i will send a friend to pick it up but he would not give address and he seems very agressive, these scam artist usually move around to hide under different names but eventually they get what they deserve, jail time.

I am thankful for this community.

albert328gts and GatorFL like this.